[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best E4 Member?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: Drake.png (408 KB, 824x1054) Image search: [Google]
Drake.png
408 KB, 824x1054
Definitely either Flint or Drake.
>>
File: yNfLbUh.jpg (449 KB, 4760x3104) Image search: [Google]
yNfLbUh.jpg
449 KB, 4760x3104
>>26423232
That's not how you spell Karen.
>>
Its easily Lance and its not close.
>>
Bruno

Close seconds: Drake, Karen, Marshal, Malva, Agatha, Caitlyn
>>
>>26423721
>Malva
The only E4 with a connection to the villain and that's all we get. Gen 6 was such a let down.
>>
I can't think of any I liked all that much beyond jacking off to them. I guess Grimsley, Bruno, Siebold, and Marshall were okay but not enough to make me go 'yeah these are the best"
>>
Drake or the dragon lady from XY.
>>
>>26423766
>Grimsley, Bruno, Siebold, and Marshal
>2 twinks
>2 muscle men
>>
Cynthia
>>
>>26423743
People keep saying this but what exactly did you expect? She's in a position of power that's presumably legal and would presumably be jeopardized by being a criminal. She isn't going to be actively out doing criminal things. It still doesn't make any sense how Giovanni got to be the viridian leader, especially since it's not even like nobody knew who the leader was and thus couldnt identify him, Blue sees him before you do. It's cute to think about but it largely makes not a lot of sense. I'm assuming the issue is that Malva wasn't actively a part of Team Flare's plans.
>>
>>26423786
Okay, and?
>>
I want to hug him
>>
Who's in charge of assigning gym leaders and the elite four anyway?
>>
Lorelei
Karen
Phoebe.
IDK.
Shauntal.
Malva.
All fuckable enough.

Siebold is best male E4, next to Koga.
>>
>>26423838
Who tops when they all go to an orgy?
>>
I always thought Lorelei was a really cool character and the whole story about dropping her duties as an Elite Four member to return home to protect the islands from Team Rocket made me wish the games would let you more in on the E4 members' backstories instead of them just being these really strong trainers you never hear about before the league.

I like all Cloyster, Lapras and Dewgong so her team was really interesting when you first fight her and the fact that she has an Articuno in Pokemon Stadium made her seem even more impressive.
>>
>>26423797
Kek fuck off
>>
Y'all keep dodging the true best E4 member. Phoebe
>>
File: Fuyou.(Pokémon).full.1396301.jpg (381 KB, 800x702) Image search: [Google]
Fuyou.(Pokémon).full.1396301.jpg
381 KB, 800x702
>>26424183
Forgot pic
>>
>>26423232
Catlin she's from the battle Fronteir which is pretty cool
>>
Nah, best from each gen.

Gen 1 = Bruno
Gen 2 = Koga
Gen 3 = Drake
Gen 4 = Aaron
Gen 5 = Grimsley
Gen 6 = Drasna
>>
>>26424477
I'd go Lorelei, Koga, Phoebe, Bertha, Grimsley, Drasna
>>
>>26423881
Professor Oak
>>
>>26423881
The games never get into this very much but there has to be some sort of government.

Who else would operate the schools, Pokemon centers, police forces, the army and so on.
>>
>>26424193
This.
>>
Hottest
>>
>>26423853
I want to "play cards" with Grimsley !
>>
>>26424477
For me it's:

- Lance
- Koga or Karen
- Drake
- Flint
- Grimsley
- Siebold
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.