[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying Rowlett, confirmed for being a grass/ground type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Cockpoo.jpg (11 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
Cockpoo.jpg
11 KB, 274x184
>Implying Rowlett, confirmed for being a grass/ground type wont evolve into a Kakapo, the rare flightless parrot of New Zealand

I suppose it wasn't obvious at first because no one knows what the hell it is but theres just no way it can be anything else

Except for maybe a ground owl like in that Disney movie Hoot
>>
>confirmed
>>
>confirmed
>>
>>26422958
You just want a rare parrot to shag you.
>>
File: Kakapo dance.gif (1 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
Kakapo dance.gif
1 MB, 360x203
>>26422958
Why is it so perfect, /vp/?
>>
>>26422985
But that one was a boy.
>>
File: Zg5Vcwr.gif (794 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
Zg5Vcwr.gif
794 KB, 250x173
>>26422982
>>
>>26423089
Look how happy he is.
>>
>>26422958
Aren't they those birds who like to fap against stones?
>>
>>26423202
They are endangered because they try to fuck anything instead of just each other.
>>
>>26422958
>confirmed for being a grass/ground type
its not confirmed, its just one single type image some guy found while going on the japanese website. for all we know it could go to litten.
>>
>>26423202
All parrots do that. What makes Kakapo endangered is that they evolved in a location with no predators, so they became stupid. They do all sorts of dumb shit like building nests in canyons where their calls echo and potential mates roam around for days trying to figure out where they are, females getting bored and abandoning their eggs, trying to fuck invasive species that eat them, and other such nonsense.

To make matters worse, the gender of their babies is based on what the female eats, so for years nobody could figure out how the hell to breed them in captivity without winding up with nothing but males. They also have ridiculously short mating seasons.

Evolution just wants these fuckers dead.
>>
>>26422958
kakapos are adorable tho
the way they run in the forest and that kiwi like body
cute CUTE

borneo, australia, new zeleand have some nice birds in general

keas are nice too, rarely mentioned
>>
>>26423275
They had plenty of predators, but their predators were all flighted birds. As such, they're adapted to dealing with predators that hunted by air and sight, not on the ground and scent. They have long breeding cycles so as to prevent overpopulation, and were common as fuck before human settlement.
>>
>>26423275
>the gender of their babies is based on what the female eats
neat.png
>>
>>26422958
>implying it won't evolve into a Kea
>implying it won't steal your anvil the moment you embark and then just fly off because fuck you lol
>implying it won't harass your farmers 24/7 spamming you with "Urist McFucktard cancels plant sunberry seeds; interrupted by kea" and "A kea has stolen sunberries (2)!"
>>
>rowlett
>two t's

fuck you
>>
>>26422958
>grass/ground type
It's grass and flying, retard. With that aside, I agree that we need a parrot poké that doesn't suck.
>>
File: 1455544895349.gif (873 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1455544895349.gif
873 KB, 510x546
>>26422958
Ahem
>rowlet
>parrot
>owl
>parrot
shut up
>>
Inb4 that faggot says it's a barnowl
>>
>>26422958
>the rare flightless parrot of New Zealand

I too remember the part where nintendo said that the new region of alola was based on new zealand and how rowlet is not an owl, but simply a parrot that can swivel it's head around
>>
>>26423275
10/10 post.
Made me kek and learn at the same time.
>>
last evo will be Grass/Psychic, a magician owl

one can hope
>>
>>26427044
>I agree that we need a parrot poké that doesn't suck.
>What is based Chatot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.