[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Alola is actually a mashup of Hawaii and Corsica, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: bastia2.jpg (199 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
bastia2.jpg
199 KB, 1024x573
>yfw Alola is actually a mashup of Hawaii and Corsica, which is a French island to the south of the mainland
>yfw Southern Kalos

Pic related, it's palm trees on Corsica.
>>
>>26422747

Daily reminder that Speciation and facts are two completely different things.

We don't know anything yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>26422747
>far from Kalos
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 456x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 456x455
>>26422747
>other places besides Hawaii have palm trees
Holy fucking shit!
>>
Give up, mate.
ORAS were the third versions.
>>
Southern Kalos is just that, Southern Kalos. Why do people act as if it's a different region? That's like saying Johto is just west Kanto.
>>
>>26422806

Because two gens can't be related, amirite?

>what are gens I and II
>>
>>26422801

Eh, I only brought up the palm trees because when the first images of Alola leaked, many people tried to use the palm trees to push that it *had* to be based on Hawaii. Alola certainly is, but palm trees (and even that tropical appearance to the island/water) are not exclusive to that region.
>>
>>26423045
>many people tried to use the palm trees to push that it *had* to be based on Hawaii

You obviously weren't here so why are you even posting
>>
>>26422806
the anime was the third version this time
>>
>>26423045
>many people tried to use the palm trees to push that it *had* to be based on Hawaii

no, people were using the fucking license plate with a rainbow on it WHICH ONLY HAWAII HAS to push that it had to be based on Hawaii.

southern kalos fags are retarded.
>>
>>26423068

Yeah, and the yellow fire trucks. I'm aware. Other people tried to use the palm tree bullshit. Those are the people I'm referring too.

It's almost like /vp/ is made up of more than one person!
>>
>>26423094
so you think acting just as retarded as those same few people is a good idea? nice one.
>>
File: 1365371018571.gif (21 KB, 150x160) Image search: [Google]
1365371018571.gif
21 KB, 150x160
>Zygarde stans are still this deep in denial
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.