[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Pokemon clones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: muh mortys.jpg (122 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
muh mortys.jpg
122 KB, 1024x576
I fucking love Pocket Mortys for mobile.
There are like 102 mortys to find in total.The attacks are kind of boring and the battle system is kinda fucked because you can just buy attack seeds at some point which give you +10 in attack. With no cap. But seriously this game is pretty fun, especially if you're a Rick and Morty fan. Any more games like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7a1Nd_0d1U
>>
>flash shit
>Adult Swim
>Reddit and Morty
Please no.
>>
>>26420403
If anything it's Rick and Reddit, retard.
>>
>>26420403
>>26420443
Is it fun to hate things?

Just seems kind of immature to dislike anything just to seperate yourself from a group you deem inferior to yourself.
>>
>>26420478
Not even the guy you replied to, but honestly I understand their hate towards it.

It really has been overhyped and circlejerked so much on reddit, and honestly, it's not even that good.

I enjoy it for what it is, and I don't mind watching the episodes when they air, but everyone treats it like the second coming of Jesus in cartoon form.

Everyone is trying to push it so hard now, and I wouldn't even be surprised if this post was made by a Rick and Morty shill.
>>
this game gets very repetitive very quickly. I thin kit's because it is literally Rock Paper Scissors and nothing more.
>>
>>26420492
>I don't dislike it, but others like it beyond its worth so its ok to shit on it
like that?

>>26420478
/vp/ isn't the most mature among 4chan boards.

>>26420509
this.
>>
>>26420277
>only three types
It's shit.
>>
>>26420492
how do you know whats hyped up on reddit? I always wonder how people know what reddit thinks about things
>>
>>26420552
because they surf reddit ofc, or are normalfags with friends that surf reddit. anyway they come here to be edgy. simple.
>>
>>26420552
because I browse reddit?
just because I browse a news website, doesn't mean I like their obnoxious and randomXDD culture
are you retarded?
>>
>>26420277
>best pokemon clone
>not touhoumon
It has a more balanced competitive, it doesn't have stall, they are all cute, and enough playtime to be a full-fledged game.
>>
>>26420580
>>>/r/eddit
you might as well post there. you already got the obnoxity down.
>>
>>26420580
assuming you don't go to a website you vilify is a pretty safe assumtion
>>
>>26420596
>implying not everyone on 4chan sounds exactly like that
>>
>>26420621
if everyone on 4chan are obnoxious, what does it matter if redditors are full of themselves?
>>
File: 1463607175236.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463607175236.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>26420492
>It really has been overhyped and circlejerked so much on reddit
Ah, the old 'not liking things because X group likes it'. Classic sign of disorders on the autism spectrum.

It's remarkable that /vp/ exists at all considering just how much normies, Reddit AND tumblr love the living shit out of Pokemon
>>
>>26420639
/vp/ and /mlp/ are how moot kept redditors and tumblerinos away from the rest of 4chan.

not that i have anything against those sites ofc; im reading some wn translations on tumbler and its nice.
>>
File: no thanks.png (588 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
no thanks.png
588 KB, 1440x810
>>26420403
>being on a Pokemon board
>having the right to judge ANYONE's taste
>mfw
Seriously?
I get it. it might not be for anyone, but to call Rick and Morty reddit tier and acting like it's below you is the same as a fat neckboard fedoramaster (YoU) looking at a popular highschool girl and being like.
"She's below average 2/10 pointy elbows".
>>
>>26420492
I'm not a Rick and Morty shill. I'm a fan of the show and I appreciate it for what it is. But honestly that wasn't the point of this thread. (if I was a shill why the fuck would I point out flaws of the game anyway?)
I'm just looking for more pokemon clones as this was really the first one I actually gave a shot.
>>
>>26420582
>Touhou

The very definition of cancer.
>>
>>26421669
>implying
>>
>>26421669
The cancer that is going to save this world.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>>26420277

I never hype Mino Monsters enough. It's not as grindy as the others, has some neat monsters, and has actual attack animations. and every few months, there's some sort of event going on like right now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.