[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meowth and Blastoise confirmed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1462852749219.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462852749219.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
Why does everyone keep saying this? Old mons may exist in S&M, or you may have to trade them forward. Meowth doesn't prove anything because it's your moms pet, and you obviously just moved there, so it is from another region. Blastoise is on the firetruck, well no duh, what else are they gonna put there, a lapras? That also doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>26419946
There are already over 30 Pokemon confirmed to be coming back

You can stop with the denial now
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>>26419965
>>
>>26419969
Sun and Moon concept art, official trailers?

I already complied a picture once, gonna post it here once I get back to my computer
>>
>>26419965
What denial? Everyone keeps saying that meowth confirms only 70 new Pokémon and most old ones. This is false. Also, 30 confirmed coming back? No. More like maybe 10. Now who's in denial?
>>
>>26419979
You're full of it. You literally have no proof.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 859x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 859x720
>>26419979
>concept art

Stopped reading there.

Of course they are going to show us old mons, it would be retarded if they showed us all the new shit in the teaser.
>>
>>26419985
This.
>>
>>26419991
Plus the fact that concept art is supposed to display fucking concepts and it's almost guaranteed that all shit is probably going to changed as time goes on.
>>
>>26420007
Exactly.
>>
>>26419985
>what is the new dog pokemon?
>>
>G-g-guys there's no proof that they'll introduce Pokemon from other regions!
>Concept art showing the inclusion of landmarks involving Pokemon not native to Alola
It might be concept art and is obviously subject to change, but why the fuck would they use non-gen 7 Pokemon as placeholders if they're planning on showing it us anyway?
>>
>>26420040
>What is several months of nothing before even that?
>>
>>26420056
Ok, seriously, why would they have iconic water Pokémon on what's assumed to be a water gym without having old gen water Pokémon? Are you stupid, or just new?
>>
>>26420069
To clarify, we don't know really anything yet. Just stop saying what you don't know, that's literally what OP is saying.
>>
>>26419946
you forgot slaking, which also implies its evolutionary line
>>
>>26419979

Yeah because I remember that time when Charizard came back in B/W because there was a place called "Charizard Bridge"

I genuinely think all the annoying retards: patternfags, fake posters, old pokemon confirmedfags etc are all the same handful of autists.
>>
>the old pokemon are model-swaps and placeholders specifically to avoid spoiling new pokemon
>Alola is divided into subregions just like Kalos because of all its islands and therefore can have a massive regional dex full of old mons while still having a large roster of new pokemon
>>
>massive milotic statue in the palace in XY
>milotic is not part of XY's regional dex
>>
>>26421487

Also Zekrom and Reshiram statues.
>>
>>26421498
and don't forget the seadra statue.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.