[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which do you prefer, and why /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: xdddddddd.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xdddddddd.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
Which do you prefer, and why /vp/
>>
XD is objectively better
>>
I>>26419918
I played more of the first one. MC looked cooler but I did like catching lugia in GoD.
>>
>>26419918
I never finished either of them but played Colosseum more
maybe i'll go back and emulate xd tonight

>>26419939
why
>>
they are both objectively awful games. slow, repetitive and bad battle system
>>
>>26420055
>objectively
I think you cunts are just saying words because other people are
>>
>>26420064
okay autist because 'objectively' is so difficult to use in context
how did I use it wrong?
the gamecube pokemon games are, factually and without question, awful
>>
Honestly neither of them are very good.
>>
File: 1459163869477.jpg (366 KB, 800x746) Image search: [Google]
1459163869477.jpg
366 KB, 800x746
While XD was much less of a chore to play through, Colosseum had better characters, story and music.
>>
>>26419918
I strongly prefer Gale of Darkness since it has a wider variety of mons to use, but both games are good since they're different from the handheld norm with an edgy story and both are hard as fuck but fun.
>>
>>26420072
Pokemon XD
>metacritic user score of 8.4
>IGN user rating of 8.1
>gamespot rating 8.1
Pokemon Colosseum
>metacritic user score 7.9
>IGN user rating 7.9
>gamespot average of 7.8
Even if you use the "official" ratings, they both get above 6/10 in everything. So how is something rated highly by the vast majority "objectively awful"?
>>
>>26419918
XD
>>
>>26419918
who would win?
1 Pokemon Colosseum or 2 Pokemon xD?
>>
>>26420132
fuck off with your faggy le epic meme face
>>
>>26419918
>>26419939
>>26419958
>>26420089
>>26420119
>XD

leave you fucking underage niggers
>>
I will genuinely never understand the hate that 4chan has for these 2 games. When I was a kid I fucking loved these games. Growing up through school I still played them. Of course there were hundreds of things that could have been done better and the games aren't perfect. But they came out over 10 fucking years ago. If they just took the console based element, and implemented features they've already used in their handheld games they'd be right on the money. What's better than playing on a small screen? playing on a BIG screen, with more powerful hardware and better graphics. But of course you get the spastics that will argue pokemon should stay on portable devices for whatever reason. I don't want to live on this planet.
>>
>>26420148
>XD
kill yourself
>>
>>26420072
>insisting that you aren't just parroting buzzwords
>calling someone an "autist"
Lol have you ever had an independent thought? Also, your subjective pinion isn't objective. And also also your subjective opinion is a shit
>>
>>26420148

>implying no one is allowed an opinion

Buy a rope.
>>
File: 1453203243025theshit.jpg (29 KB, 190x179) Image search: [Google]
1453203243025theshit.jpg
29 KB, 190x179
>>26420148
>this shit meme again over the XD
>>
xD is probably better on a technical standpoint, but I feel Colosseum is a better game overall. Just my shitty opinion. Also, no shit oc shadow lugia in Colosseum
>>
I felt Gale of Darkness had a better story. I mean, going to the island to fuck shit up was pretty good.

However Gale of Darkness used so many Gen 1 pokemon that looked so ugly with their N64 graphics
>>
>>26420501
MC just had less pokes to choose from which really inhibited it for me but I loved that game, played the shit out of it as a yout
>>
>>26419918
XD
>>
Pokémon xD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.