[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I am making Pokemon teams based on stuff me and a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (697 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
697 KB, 1200x1200
Okay so I am making Pokemon teams based on stuff me and a friend like, and I'm making one where I need a male Cubchoo.

I found a female Beartic and bred her with my Ditto to get an egg.

Everytime I hatch the damn thing a female one shows up instead of the male I want. It's been like 20 resets already and I've got nothing but female Cubchoos.

Am I doing something wrong? I thought the line was a 50/50 chance of gender :/ Neither the Beartic or Ditto were holding anything.
>>
>>26417688
They will lose the world series

Alternatively when you get the egg everything is set already, so you need to reset before you get egg
>>
just because a coin flip is 50/50 doesn't mean you'll always get the opposite side on the next flip.

you just have bad luck. Keep rolling. Try another egg or something.
>>
>>26417688

you could just hatch a bunch of eggs like everyone else
>>
>>26417700
>>26417708
So the egg's nature and gender are set since the moment I recieve it? That's weird, I've reset other eggs and they end up different.

But yeah, I guess I'll give it some more tries until I just get another one. I was just using my Ditto to get other Pokemon.
>>
>>26417688
>reset
lol breed another one you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.