[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon bird romhack when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: boids.png (3 MB, 2684x2348) Image search: [Google]
boids.png
3 MB, 2684x2348
Pokemon bird romhack when?
>>
>>26417504
>rowlet, hoothoot, noctowl
>implying
>>
>>26417504
Xatu and Natu are so underrated, I hope they get a third form some day.
>>
>>26417504
>putting up two platypi/kappa pokemon
>no sign of Togepi line
>>
What about crobat?
It learns brave bird
>>
>>26418022
They're fine fuck you. So fucking tired of people begging GF to ruin perfectly fine pokemon by giving them megas and evolutions. If you don't like a pokemon as is then leave it the fuck alone.
>>
shouldn't the dinosaur pokemon be on here? Because dinosaurs are birds and the trex faggot has neck feathers like a gay Turkey.
>>
>>26419348

It doesn't ruin anything holy shit, if you don't like the new form then don't use it you fucking autist.
>>
>>26417504
>evil team's goal is to wipe out all birds
>evil team leader is Pidgeonkiller
>>
>>26419401
If you don't like a pokemon unless it gets an evolution or a mega than leave it alone. Canceling an evolution every fucking level is annoying as fuck and everstones take a valuable slot. It's like your mom never tough you that if you don't play with your old toys you don't get new toys. Literally fuck off.
>>
>>26419428
>>26419348
Fuck off and think about eviolite Xatu asshole.
>>
>>26419437
Think about getting a GOAT new pokemon instead of ruining a perfect design. Go play with your fucking megas you shithead.
>>
>>26419445
Why couldn't mega Xatu or a regular evo be GOAT, though ? I wouldn't mind seeing it be viable on top of looking nice.
>>
>>26419357
Birds are dinosaurs, dinosaurs aren't birds.
People are apes, but apes aren't people.
>>
>>26419454
Because it can't be improved and no mega has improved the design of a pokemon. Every person in history who has asked for a mega or an evolution is someone who cares only about competitive. If your only reason to like a pokemon is how good it is in competitive there are other pokemon. Even GF in their infinite ignorance figured out there are two types of players: the player who will use any pokemon as long as it's overpowered, and the player who will use any pokemon as long as they like the design. The only time they make one for both is for mascots.
>>
If Lugia is up there, so should Yveltal
>>
>>26419513
You've got leaps of logic that Superman would be proud of and more assumptions about other people's opinions than a whore on a cruise ship
>>
>>26419513
I like Mega Scizor, Banette, Glalie, Gyarados, Abomasnow, Mawile and many others more than their base forms design-wise, Mega Scizor is my favorite pokémon, fuck you. Electivire, Froslass, Porygon-2/Z, Scizor or Steelix are examples of great cross-gen evos.
>>
File: 194.png (3 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
194.png
3 KB, 240x160
Operott When?
>>
>>26419560
>I like
>an improvement
None of those are fucking improvement. Not even vanilla evolutions are improvements. They are just different forms. You like one or the other. For every pokemon you don't like there is someone who likes it and for every pokemon you like there is someone who doesn't. Before megas digimon was ridiculed for just putting spikes and pointy bits on evolutions. After megas came around it suddenly became acceptable for pokemon to do it. You can like mega scizor all you want but it's not a fucking improvement. Megas aren't even different pokemon. They don't get a new pokedex number. They are simply stat boosts with more spikes. Scizor isn't even an improvement over Scyther. They are just two different pokemon.
>>
>>26419578
mega chatot?
>>
>>26419513
>Every person in history who has asked for a mega or an evolution is someone who cares only about competitive.
You're joking right? Every kid growing up with pokemon drew some evolution of their favorite pokemon not because they wanted them to be better in game but because they just like the idea of things becoming more powerful.

It's the entire reason that Digimon is in any way popular and why they have like 10 evos for the main character.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.