[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pebbles thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
It's most likely that Flygon is going to finally get a Mega in Sun/Moon. It's bittersweet. After being shit on all this time, it's what Flygon deserves. But I can't help but feel sad that an end to one of the longest-running jokes in Pokemon - Flygon being shit - will come to an end.

Remember Charizard and pebbles? Now that Charizard is finally good, sneaky stones aren't a thing anymore.

Let's reminisce.
>>
File: .png (109 KB, 911x471) Image search: [Google]
.png
109 KB, 911x471
>>
File: 1452249271259.png (82 KB, 1423x435) Image search: [Google]
1452249271259.png
82 KB, 1423x435
>>
None of the offensive megas are necessarily bad. Don't worry flygonfriend.
>>
>>26416025
>implying Mega Flygon would be any good
Watch it get the Audino treatment.
>>
>>26417917
I'm not even a Flygonfag. Garchomp is my favorite Pokemon, actually. Not that the two are mutually exclusive.

I want it to never get a Mega because of the hilarity, but I know it deserves one and will probably get one since GF commented on the lack of mega Flygon.

>>26417952
It got Boomburst in ORAS. That's a very, very strange move for Flygon to get. It has nothing to do with sound. Guessing a sound-based Mega judging by its wings, it has Pokedex entries on how the flapping of its wings sounds like singing.
>>
>>26416025
Charizard still can't switch into pebbles though.
>>
>>26418165
Yeah, but Charizard was NU forever because of terrible stats and rocks. It's one of the most popular mons which contributed to the meme
>>
Uber tier:
+spatk +speed
Dragon/ground-Ate ability which makes Boomburst deal absurd amounts of damage

OU Tier:
+atk +speed
Arena trap which turns him into a top tier revenge killer

What we're gonna get tier:
sand stream/levitate
+bulk
>>
>>26416025
>one of the longest-running jokes in Pokemon
It literally only appeared two years ago.

People didnt give a shit about Flygon before
>>
>>26418003
>It got Boomburst in ORAS. That's a very, very strange move for Flygon to get. It has nothing to do with sound.
Flygon didn't get Boomburst, Vibrava's did. Read it's dex entry if you don't understand why it got it.
>>
>>26418358
You're vastly underestimating how powerful trapping abilities in competitive Pokemon are (at least in singles). Arena Trap could easily be uber tier depending on how they handle his stat spread. Assuming he retains his Ground/Dragon typing, anything higher than 135 speed would make it impossible to use any Electric type and/or choiced Electric user without Levitate or Flying subtype. This is Aegislash tier of centralization.
>>
>>26418402
Charizard has always been mediocre. If you were referring to Flygon, Diamond and Pearl was released in 2006.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-21+at+01.54.26).png (6 KB, 590x61) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-21+at+01.54.26).png
6 KB, 590x61
>>26418411
Ah, my bad. Interestingly enough, "ultrasonic waves" are inaudible, at least to humans.
>>
>>26416025
>Flygon
>Shit
It's actually better in doubles than garchomp.
>>
>>26418576
>Charizard has always been mediocre
It found some use in GSC OU with the Belly Drum set and very, very briefly in gen 3 OU due to a simulator bug. But I digress.

>If you were referring to Flygon, Diamond and Pearl was released in 2006
Flygon was a top tier OU Pokemon in gen 4.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.