[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's hoping she gets a DECENT role in Sun and Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1455647074982.png (628 KB, 1446x2001) Image search: [Google]
1455647074982.png
628 KB, 1446x2001
Here's hoping she gets a DECENT role in Sun and Moon
>>
>>26415864
Here's hoping she's never seen, mentioned, referenced, etc. again and she falls into obscurity forever only to be remembered as the most bland and easiest Champion that will ever grace this series while Lance has a moment of thanks for not being as shitty as her.
>>
I thought Diantha's room on the TV was a hairy man's butthole from the thumbnail
>>
>You will never have a young Diantha bent over your couch as she begs you to let her be the lead in your new movie
>>
>>26415864
Here's hoping she has an INDECENT role
>>
>>26415864
>Diantha will never tie you down to the bed and force you to sniff her crotch
>>
>>26415889
This.
Her battle theme and battle room were nice though. That's about it.
>>
>>26415889
this tbqhwyf.

I'll take a million more forced Cynthia cameos before one Diantha one.
>>
File: 1457309839367.jpg (101 KB, 599x776) Image search: [Google]
1457309839367.jpg
101 KB, 599x776
She could've been Cynthia-tier if they pushed her a little more. Still one of my favourite champs.
>>
Diantha wasn't any easier than any other champion, especially not RBY Blue, or GSC Lance. I rather like her too, though I liked Alder a lot as well and that's apparently also an unpopular opinion so whatever. I just don't see what's so offensively bad about her. Her role in the story wasn't any less than DP Cynthia or Steven or Alder as far as I recall.

I rather like the OP image of her as well, though it doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense since she was a movie star as well as the champion so losing champion status still leaves her at movie star status. But it's still cute.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.