[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend sent this to me, what do you think /vp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: CiyaXnTUYAAYCPE.jpg-large.jpg (49 KB, 1024x625) Image search: [Google]
CiyaXnTUYAAYCPE.jpg-large.jpg
49 KB, 1024x625
Friend sent this to me, what do you think /vp/?
>>
>>26415543
Stop reposting your shit.
>>
why does it say confidential in english in a big goofy font
>>
>>26415552
Because it is a quick way to make a fake sound a little more real-ish for redditors.
>>
>>26415552
Not OP and not defending OP but that is commonplace.

Re-watch the initial SM announcement trailer. If you look at the board behind Masuda in that one spot you can see the exact same thing on the documents pinned up there.

But, that map looks like ass. Fake and gay.
>>
>>26415552
Because nips love English words.
>>
>>26415552
Because Japan is an American colony
>>
>>26415543
Dude, confidential, lmao
>>
>>26415543
lol
>>
>>26415543

I think your friend is artistically challenged and you are mentally challenged. Fake and gay, like you.
>>
>>26415543
>Literally a somewhat crumpled piece of printer paper

Yeah ok
>>
>>26415543
Oahu's shape and routes don't even fit what was shown so far of Alola.
>>
>>26415543
fake and gay
>>
>>26415543
fake
>>
Well, because Corocoro is gonna have nothing from now on, it looks like its time to go over the instructions of how to make "convincing" fake leaks today:
•Must include shitty artwork on a white wall taken with a phone camera with a vignette filter added.
•Also, for OP to be a bigger faggot than he already is, he has to include the words "Found this on Twitter" or "Friend sent this to me". They are essentialy the new "My dad works for Pokemon".
•Include Japanese symbols you got off of Google Translate or copied from Bulbapedia
What else am I missing?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.