[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to the monochrome Pokemon glitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 401x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 401x613
Whatever happened to the monochrome Pokemon glitch?
>>
they patched it years ago
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1NlOpIc3nI
>>
>>26415077
Aw that sucks
>>
The pokemon transferred from gen 1 will look like this. Source? My father works at Nintendo.
>>
They should bring it back as a special pallet for the RBY to SM pokemon

Or not, it'd be pretty boring only having the Gen 1 pokemon monochrome
>>
>>26415077
albino?
>>
>>26415115
8 seconds man. Just 8.
>>
>>26415148
are you feeling okay anon?
>>
>another bait thread

Ok, let's say it again. It was a glitch, not an easter egg nor a feature nor an illuminati XDDDD leddit mmems.

So, yes, they got patched years ago, ORAS didn't even have that.
>>
>>26415082
Nope. I had it happen on ORAS roughly a month back.

Can post pics if bullshit is suspected.
>>
>>26415269
Yes please
>>
>>26415269
>Can post pics if bullshit is suspected.
Always assume it is.
You know how it goes, pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>26415302
Than people will still claim pics are poorly edited, fake and gay.
>>
I assumed it was a hoax, I've only ever seen pics not videos, there's one video showing a monochrome Luvdisc but the color levels and quality of the video in general is all over the fucking place

If anybody at all could provide vids of this phenomenon that'd be great cos frankly I'm a pretty hard skeptic
>>
>>26415077
This or something similar should be added to S/M.

Since shinies are seemingly easier to get now, add in this even rarer thing without telling anyone. Would be cool as fuck.

I remember getting my first shiny in crystal and telling my friends and they all thought I was bullshitting them until I showed them. I assumed it was a glitch.
>>
File: bsY8fUZ.jpg (966 KB, 2890x1625) Image search: [Google]
bsY8fUZ.jpg
966 KB, 2890x1625
>>26415289
>>26415302
>>26415323
I can totally see folks saying it's fake, given Nincada's already muted pallet, but seeing this shortly after a regular looking one made it pretty apparent.
>>
>>26415441
Was it under the ownership of another trainer? I know some of the Battle Facility trainers have shiny pokemon in the games but I can't recall any other trainers every getting a shiny. I can't imagine they'd give albino/monochrome pokemon to a random NPC.

Also hard to tell because of the picture quality. Not your fault, Anon. It just isn't very conclusive.
>>
File: hqdefault-6.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-6.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>26415521
Wild mon, just outside of that save with the Whismur.

I really should've fucking recoded video, but I probably had no internal space at the time. That's what I get for putting lossless music on my phone.

Found another shitty pic of a Nincada for comparison.
>>
>>26415664
Tough to tell.

Nincada's pallet is sucky to try to compare. Too bad you didn't catch it so we could see a vid now.
>>
>>26415695
I didn't bother catching it, because everything I'd read about the monochrome glitch back in 2013 indicated that it reverts when you shut off the game. It's not something you get to keep.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 422x750
>>
>>26415947
Yarn Litleo was disgusting
>>
>>26415664
>Wild mon, just outside of that save with the Whismur.
we can clearly see the two Pokéballs on the top right corner, it's definitely a Trainer battle. Stop your rusing at once.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.