[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooo, what is the evolutionary method gonna be for the Gen VI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: eeveelutions.png (57 KB, 1040x303) Image search: [Google]
eeveelutions.png
57 KB, 1040x303
Sooo, what is the evolutionary method gonna be for the Gen VI Eeveelution?
>>
Max Affection.
>>
>>26414159
Shiny Stone, going by that image.
>>
>>26414159
Aime
>>
A way to force the new gimmick because people love Eevee
>>
>>26414182
Dammit I read that as Gen VII, disregard this
>>
>>26414171
If only it was going to be that easy
>>
>tfw no ice stone

There had better be at least three very excellent ice pokemon next gen who use this method.

>Hawaiian region

Gen VIII, then
>>
Really, I want Amie to either be removed or improved. What they had in Gen VI was a cool idea, but there was so little there.

If they decide to get rid of it, I wouldn't complain, but I really hope they revamp it a little. If they just slap the same thing in again, I'll be slightly pissed.
>>
>>26414192
Meant Gen VII, my bad
>>
New Eevee's are an odd number gen thing
>>
>>26414212
Then regard it, I guess
>>
>>26414230
You mean even
>>
it's gonna be "that one kid who impressed everyone in class by looking up fake shit on cheat code central" tier

>if you talk the professor after you get your starter lose against your rival and then keep talking to professor. eventually he'll say he's been keeping a secret weapon and ready to give it to you. He'll give you Tyler the Eevee and you have to use it against every gym leader. when you get to the elite 4 he will evolve into Ultraeon and have perfect stats and every more. trust me it will work I tried it and it worked
>>
>>26414246
Yes, how did I fuck that up, fucking dyslexia mam
>>
Prior to the Physical/Special split, Eevee has covered every single Special Type so far besides Dragon, with Fairy being one that would have been Special had it been introduced prior to Gen 4.

All that's left for Eevee is Dragon.
>>
>>26414159
Hold it under water until the bubbles stop for your Ghost Eeveelution
>>
I just noticed that all eeveelutions after the first gen are just cut and paste using the same body.
>>
>>26414396
They also all lost the mane gimmick too, outside of sort of Sylveon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.