[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Samurott considered ugly? Are armored warriors even supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Why is Samurott considered ugly? Are armored warriors even supposed to win beauty contests? It makes no damn sense.
>>
>>26409705

He isn't considered ugly (you're thinking of Emboar), he's considered an awkward and terribly thought out design for his intended concept.
>>
>>26409705
>why is an ugly thing considered to be ugly
Are you unironically this retarded?
>>
>>26409705
Samurott is hideous though. He may as well be as obese like Emboar and Chesnaught since even that would fail to make him even uglier.
>>
His biggest problem is that he was made quad ped as his initial sprite.

If they had him hunching over, then pulling out his swords with each attack animation, people would've been fine with him.

I like his design, it fits the samurai>shogun theme they were going for with Dewott.
>>
The problem isn't being ugly, the problem is that its design and playstyle is incompatible with the concept behind its line
>>
File: 1337519533103.jpg (27 KB, 435x410) Image search: [Google]
1337519533103.jpg
27 KB, 435x410
>Goes from a bipedal otter to all of a sudden a quadruped with flippers, which irked a few people
>Uses a sword but doesn't have any legs so he just jumps around
>On the instance that he does stand up, it looks weird as hell with flippers
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.