[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/ need help to decide where is it best to hunt down o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160515_234648.jpg (2 MB, 3961x1175) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_234648.jpg
2 MB, 3961x1175
Hey /vp/ need help to decide where is it best to hunt down original GBA games with the box.
The many instances of ebay are really confusing for me.
I'm from Lithuania (middle of Europe, very insignificient) and there are too many options:
>ebay.de
>ebay.co.uk
>ebay.com
>amazon.com
>amazon.de
>Ect.

All i want is it to have the box and what came with it to ship here for a reasonable price

I played pokemon on emulators my whole life because games are expensibe as hell here and nintendo never gave a fuck to establish themselves in a country like this, yet i love the frnashice
>played on pc emus since i was 8
>first ds at 12, played on a flashcart
>at 14 bought that german ruby of some market for 60 Lt (~17 Eur)
>at 16 got my first 3ds to celebrate X
>now 18 and able to shitpost and buy online

Send your wisdom, my goal is to have one game of each duo with the box
>>
>>26409316
Hey OP I'm from a equally ignored by nintendo country, and in my experience I can tell you one thing.
Give up on GBA/GBC/GB cards with boxes, too expensive and you can find someone to print the boxes for you. The DS game though you can easily find.
>>
>>26409365
How do you print them?
>>
File: XWbGZBY.jpg (698 KB, 3252x2154) Image search: [Google]
XWbGZBY.jpg
698 KB, 3252x2154
>>26409384
Here in my country I found a guy who has a industrial printer. them I've sent him a template like this pic, and he printed and shipped to me.
>>
>>26409384
http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/_CustId_5314004

Here's his products page on my country's Amazon like site.
>>
>>26409316
Amazon.co.uk is british but they still delivers from Germany if it is a european request (and if the product is stored somewhere in Germany ofc) so I would order there.

Keep an eye on the shipping costs and the games language.
>>
>>26409426
I see, I'll see if I can find something like that
>>26409465
I see, Amazon is more organized then
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.