[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
June 2nd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: sunmoon.png (460 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon.png
460 KB, 1024x576
Hello everyone! i just wanted to share some information with you about upcoming news.

On June 2nd an anime episode will air in which Ash-Greninja will be revealed as Mega Greninja. It will have some additional armor on hands and legs, though in anime this evolution is achievable through strong bond without megastone (it still evaporates mega evolution sign of blue color in anime). The anime will continue to call it Satoshi-Gekkouga.

At the end of the episode the trailer of an upcoming events will air, featuring a Team Flare arc, with a shot of eyes of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon legends. It seems they will have only a cameo and not a prominent role in this arc

The same day the official website for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will update, revealing that Mega Greninja will appear in games, but you need a megastone for it. Mega Chestnaught and Mega Delphox will also be revealed.

The site will also reveal that Zygarde formes (10%, 50% and 100%, but Core and Cell are not shown) will appear in new games. There will be a question, what is the purpose of these glowing stones in Zygarde chest. Probably they will explain this mystery in new games or new anime episodes.

Please save the picture of this post, so later you will see that i am telling the truth and will able to reveal more information when it commes. Thank you!
>>
>>26409154
>Ash-Greninja will be revealed as Mega Greninja
Thanks for proving it's fake information.
>>
>>26409154
Fuck off 6,5 fag and take your team flare and zygarde with you
>>
>>26409251
>Fuck off 6,5 fag
Now you're just grasping
>>
>>26409154
>Ash-Greninja will be revealed as Mega Greninja

Fucking kek, can't make it believable even in the first sentence. Ash-Greninja is a synchro evolution which is stronger than mega evolution.
>>
>>26409257
I'm not. But you are, mr. Muh 6,5 fagget. There will be no more zygarde and team flare. Deal with It and Carry on to New gen.
>>
>>26409251
how does that post have anything to do with 6.5
>>
>>26409294
Lol being gen 6.5 is one thing but you're so terribly deluded and biased its not even funny
>>
>>26409295
Fanfiction about team flare and zygarde in New Games maybe?
>>
>>26409294
>6.5fag
You're wrong.
Besides, you're thinking like "OH HE MENTION ZYGARDE HE IS 6.5FAGGING REEEEEEEEE"
Like no stop that shit, there were 6.5fags rooting for Hawaii and you're more in denial that there are a lot of people with different views, yet you throw them under the same umbrella. Good fucking job, anon. You deserve to be called a 7FAG. Fucking hell
>>
>>26409319
Yes. I agree.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
Soon
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>26409336
>>
>>26409310
no Team Flare in new games information, only Zygarde forms will be shown
>>
>>26409407
Perhaps you know the legendaries' names? Despite them being mostly international, I'm just wondering what you know.
>>
>>26409416
aren't they solgaleo and lunaala

this were the trademarks weren't they
>>
>>26409437
Yeah, but asking him if he knows if they're different elsewhere.
>>
>>26409416
They are the same as the trademarks
>>
>>26409437 >>26409485
ah okay
>>
Thank you for posting these leaks in such a pretty old fashion.
It's refreshing after all those godawful drawings that keep spilling all over the board.

Small question: will regular Mega Greninja keep the black tufts of hair? Because that is weird to have in a frog.
>>
Leak season makes this place more cancerous than it usually is. At least leaks leading into XY were fun. These leaks are all bland and uninspired.
>>
>>26409607
Greninja will keep it. It kinda strange, but maybe there will be another mega evolution for him. One as a tie-in for anime, and one normal mega evolution
>>
>>26409883
Well I sure hope so.
Have you got any info or leaks regarding what will happen with the anime once S&M get released? Will Serena, Bonnie&co. continue to appear?
>>
>>26410339
I have no information on this, sorry
>>
>>26409251

So saying Zygarde will be involved makes him a 6.5 fag? Autism does in fact speak it seems
>>
>>26411154
In all honesty him and everyone who responded to him come off as pretty autistic.
Heck I'm not sure why there are people so adamant in believing Zygarde will be in Alola. Not saying he can't, but there's nothing but speculation fueling it. For all we know Zygarde was going to have a bigger part in Kalos but it was cut due to time constraints and what we've seen are remnants of that
>>
>>26409154
>Satoshi-Gekkouga is an incomplete Mega

There, I covered your ass and your fake info.
>>
>>26411557
>incomplete
>when it's stronger than a mega

no
>>
>>26409251
lel butthurt
>>
>>26411571
>taking the anime power levels seriously
>where newly caught Snivy beating a level 80+ Pikachu in B&W
>>
first response decides my fate
>>
found shiny
>>
>>26411856
>taking a failed reboot seriously
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.