[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They only do this when a patch is coming out, right? >yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
They only do this when a patch is coming out, right?

>yfw ORAS megas get patched in
>>
sure as hell would take them this long to do so if that's the case.

I'm thinking it's more related to the upcoming Jotho Classic competition though.
>>
>>26407310
Competitions are ORAS only but there are never maintenance for them anyway
>>
>yfw they add the Battle Frontier
>yfw XY only
>>
>>26407369
>bye oras
>>
>>26407289
Bullshit, they would never do this, because there wouldn´t be any point to buy ORAS, when you can get the megas in X/Y. Stop dreaming.
>>
>>26408035
Most who got ORAS didn't care about the Megas, but rather revisiting Hoenn in threeeeee-deeeeee
>>
If it's a patch for megas that would be amazing. Then I could get my friends to help keep Metagrossite when I restart OR, since none of them own oras.
>>
>>26407289
>yfw it's Zygarde formes
>>
>>26408141
There´s plenty of compfags. They do this deliberately.
>>
>>26408035
>wouldn't be any point to buy ORAS
except it's a completely different game and even if XY got the megas, ORAS would still be the most up to date game for trading and battling?

ORAS is nearly 2 years old, they've already got all their sales from it and everything is moving to Sun and Moon. I don't think it's that likely but I can't think of any reason they'd be patching XY only unless they've found something random that they want to fix.
>>
>>26407289
>nintendo
>1GB+ patches for games

When have they ever done this? Sure it would be nice to get the ORAS megas in XY, but because of the way updates work on the 3DS, it isn't ever going to happen unless a modder does it.
>>
>>26407289
Probably nothing relevant.

Let it go, man.
>>
>>26408507
Sm4sh would patch the DLC characters into the game so that anyone could fight the DLC characters, whether they own them or not.
I know during the Lucas/Roy/Ryu update, it was definitely over 1GB.
>>
What if you can battle ORAS Megas but not actually use them
>>
>>26407289

I hope so.

I'd love to use Mega Pidgeot or Beedrill in X and Y.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 319x475
>>26408993
>mfw that abandoned Pidgeottite subquest in XY
Makes me hopeful we'll get a Flygonite in SM after all
>>
File: 1462629542492.gif (2 MB, 313x240) Image search: [Google]
1462629542492.gif
2 MB, 313x240
>>26408141
>mfw I only wanted ORAS for Mega Steelix
>mfw all of my friends have XY so I cant even battle them with it
>>
File: 1462826766264.png (902 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462826766264.png
902 KB, 1920x1080
>>26408317
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.