[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see the shiny yvetal event started >realize i forgot to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1461792040437.jpg (10 KB, 277x267) Image search: [Google]
1461792040437.jpg
10 KB, 277x267
>see the shiny yvetal event started
>realize i forgot to get xerneas
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 103x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 103x124
>didn't even know
>>
>haven't picked up a single event even though I knew they were happening
>Mew
>Celebi
>you name it
>just don't care
I was pretty jaded by Gen VI lads. I just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>realize the same
>text a friend
>she trades me an extra Xerneas for a spare Entei I had around; she needed it for her living dex
>trade one of my junk shinies for her extra Diancie while we're at it; I needed it for MY living dex

Have you considered talking to other humans?
>>
Is there a schedule of every event? I missed the bird trio. Also, have they given out Shaymin?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x944
>he hasnt set customfirmware to his 3DS
>>
I have an extra if you need it anon. Totally legit, got it from the distro.
>>
File: Thug Lyfe.jpg (25 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
Thug Lyfe.jpg
25 KB, 500x382
>>26406506
>Got the Shiny Xerneas the other week
>Didn't know they were doing Shiny Yveltal at all until reading this post
>First one out the box is Adamant, 24/31/30/8/31/31
I find this acceptable
>>
File: idkpepe.png (3 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
idkpepe.png
3 KB, 401x367
>>26406556
I don't have any friends, man
>>
i got bored of pokemon around the time Hoopa and some others were out and lost them all until I got back into it like a week ago baka @ myself
>>
>>26406506
lel what a nub

we europeans even have to go to a store to get a code for it and you don't see us forgetting about it
>>
>>26406570
>Pure physical Yveltal
>Not using Oblivion wing ever

Has the meta changed that much?
store front intensfies
>>
>>26406688
I forgot Oblivion Wing was special. I was briefly disappointed by that when I was checking the movepool. Oh well, too late to reroll.
Might have to go with Roost for recovery.
>>
>>26406506
>been on top of every single event
>took the time to reset and make sure I get as close to ideal as possible with each one

It's 2016 guys these are the mons that you're gonna be using up to the final pokemon games
These are the mons you're gonna actually be able to show to your kids
these are the ONES guys these are your mons lol if you don't care that much then you simply have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>26406604
I know that feeling
>>
>being a retard that doesn't know how to inject wondercards

I bet you also bought ORAS instead of pirating it
>>
>>26406556
>having friends
>having female friends
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.