[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /vp/, I recently got a New 3DS, anyways, I haven't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nintendo_New3DS_Open_.jpg (61 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_New3DS_Open_.jpg
61 KB, 1000x1000
So /vp/, I recently got a New 3DS, anyways, I haven't played Pokemon since Gen 4, should I emulate Gen 5 or just skip to Gen 6?
>>
Gen 5 is great.
Don't skip to shit.
>>
>>26403520
Gen 5 is cancer

Skip to gen 6, it's pretty good
>>
>>26403564
this
>>
>>26403585
get out of here troll
>>
>>26403520
Play Gen V, at least to experience it. If you're used to Pokemon from the first three gens, you would find it strange to not seeing old Pokemon.
I for one, liked at least Black and White, but they're not my favourites.
>>
Play BW, it's not that long, then play BW2 and XY at the same time

I recommend BW2 even if you didn't like BW, it really helps smooth the introduction of all of the new pokes that were just dropped on you in BW
>>
>>26403520
Gen 5 is great or at least BW2 are, I haven't played BW
>>
Play black and white and black 2 and white 2 and skip gen 6
>>
>>26403520
Play XY to get back in then play gen 5. That's what I did, and I don't regret it.
>>
>>26403520
If you are interested in the story, emulate.
If not, go to gen 6. Eventually you will get all the mons you want.
>>
I really fucking wish that nintendo would release the small new 3ds in the states, as a stand alone item.
Why won't they???
>>
>>26404235
Money
>>
If you plan on transferring old stuff to gen 6 from old gens you'll need a gen 5 game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.