[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a Pokemon has their item Knocked Off, why doesn't it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: knock off.jpg (81 KB, 375x700) Image search: [Google]
knock off.jpg
81 KB, 375x700
If a Pokemon has their item Knocked Off, why doesn't it just pick it up again during the fight?
>>
>>26402785
Dunno, tell me if you're gonna pay atention to the berry you just dropped after a super fast ice cat that just nearly killed you stands before you.
>>
>Pickup cannot collect items that have been destroyed with Incinerate, eaten with Bug Bite or Pluck, or knocked off with Knock Off.
>>
>>26402984
and yet they can pick up a berry that has already been eaten by the opponent
>>
>>26403475
LOL good fucking point.
>>
Knock-off making an item impossible to recover is kind of ridiculous after the buff. I hope they at least change that this gen.
>>
If pick up got buffed to be a counter to knock off would any pokemon with it be any more viable?
>>
>>26405431
well, just looking at a quick list we have.
>ambipom
>diggersby
>dedenne
>gourgeist
>linoone
>pachirisu

there's a few others but a lot of them are mostly baby mons, and they lose pickup when they evolve.

also it wouldn't really be a counter, if it gets knocked off, there's the damage boost. they pick it back up and boom knock off gets the damage boost again.
>>
>>26405561
I keep forgetting it has a damage boost for some strange reason.
>>
>Pokemon with the Harvest ability cant grow another berry if it was knocked off
>>
>>26405561
Dedenne would probably see more use if it were completely immune to Knock-off.
>>
I hate the fact that focus sash activates the same turn it should have been knocked off. Fucking Abras.
>>
File: Swamp_Thing_v2_135_p23.jpg (66 KB, 434x271) Image search: [Google]
Swamp_Thing_v2_135_p23.jpg
66 KB, 434x271
This reminds me of something that happened to me earlier today
>Doing a Platinum Nuzlocke
>Hatched Togepi and training it with Exp. Share
>Spamming Metrenome
>Eventually use Fling and throw Exp. Share
>Haha, that was silly
>Finish battle expecting it to be back like after using Knock Off
>It's gone
>mfw
>>
File: 1357968209791.png (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1357968209791.png
168 KB, 800x800
>>26406109
I feel bad for you, but that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>26405601
what's even worse is that if the target has sticky hold, the damage boost STILL applies every time knock off is used
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.