[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new starter typing are based in rpg ROUGE,PYROMANCER,MONK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (228 KB, 474x311) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
228 KB, 474x311
popplio is based on sea lion in hawaii most poppular animal is the monk seal what do you think
>>
>>26402456
That wouldn't work because Pooplio is going to be a slow, bulky and fat pokemon, and monks are the exact opposite of that.
>>
So how is litten a pyromancer any more than every other fire type, ever?
>>
File: Cream-Rouge.jpg (53 KB, 685x250) Image search: [Google]
Cream-Rouge.jpg
53 KB, 685x250
>rouge
>>
>>26402480
dephlox are based in mage or sorcerer
maybe litten fire/ground can represent pyromancer because can use fire and some physical atacks like the caracteristics of pyro job
>>
maybe litten is e berserker Rowlet an asassin
>>
>>26402634
Every fire type pokémon can use fire, though.
>>
>le meta RPG references in an RPG
It was terrible last time and it'll be terrible this time too.
>>
>>26402708
talking about new trend starters like
chestnaug Knight ,dephlox Wizard,mage Greninja ninja , rowlet assasin , litten pyro popplio monk? any suggestion for littens job
>>
>>26402781
But that doesn't make sense. You're basing the rowlet assassin thing on a very obvious fakemon and the popplio monk thing is a really farfetched pun that most likely doesn't make any sense in Japanese. I know /vp/ wishes really, really hard that there were patterns all over the place, but sometimes you must learn to let go. Or at least make up something that makes sense.
>>
No with gen 6 the rpg thing worked because they used classes that are commonly used in rpgs.
>>
>>26402480
probably popplio is slow in land fast on water alola region maybe 70%water
>>
File: Owlbear.jpg (105 KB, 400x532) Image search: [Google]
Owlbear.jpg
105 KB, 400x532
They're going to be a sea LION, a fire TIGER, and an owl BEAR. Oh my!
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (101 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
101 KB, 900x643
It'll be mothman, generic ghost fire cat cryptid, and ningen
>>
>>26402834
asassin rowlet notbased on fakemon based on rowlets official bio
>>
>>26402834
popplio monk based in monk seal popular animal native of hawaii
its just a theory based on popplio water/fight typing, monks in most rpg are fighters use fist some white magic

in this case ther is no sesnse for japanese create hawaii based game in japan
>>
>>26403059
>in this case ther is no sesnse for japanese create hawaii based game in japan
Okay, you gonna have to do that sentence again, but this time in English. Because I have no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
>>26403059
I'm going try to decipher that last part by saying just because the region theme is Hawaiian doesn't mean all the starters are based off of Hawaiian stuff.
Unovs the American based region had its starters be
European
Chinese
Japanese
>>
>>26403149
I thought he meant that nothing has to make sense, because a game set in Hawaii doesn't make sense. But it's hard to tell.
>>
>>26403181
>hard
youre right by the way sorry about my einglish i speak portugesse
>>
>>26403331
>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
That explains thing. Care to explain what you meant by this post >>26403059?
>>
You really think they'd do RPG classes as a theme again, two generations in a row? That's stupid.
>>
>>26403401
putting fire/fighting starters in 3 gens in a row is not stupid?
>>
Popplio is a sea lion, not a monk seal. Monk seals don't have long snouts or ears or perform at the circus.
>>
>>26402456
theme is ww2

>rowlet represents kikes
>litten represents gas chambers
>popplio represents how there is literally nothing wrong with gassing kikes

cap this post
>>
>>26403988
No, they're the Axis Powers.

Popplio is The Italians, silly and useless. They did dumb stuff like request extra water in the N. Africa campaign so they could eat spaghetti every day and left German troops without enough water and died of thirst. Popplio will be big and bulky, obstructive but harmless.

Litten is the Japs. It's cunning and ruthless, but has poor stamina and is underpowered at the end of the day, despite having some overpowered moves.

Rowlet is of course the Nazis. It's even more raw power than Litten, but hindered by poor typing (poor geography and leadership in Germany's case) and unreliable defenses.
>>
>>26402456
>implying
Nah, here's the real theme.

Rowlet - Bard
Litten - Alchemist
Popplio - Jester that turns into a Sage
>>
>>26402456
Ah yes the common base RPG classes of rogue, monk, and PYROMANCER. yes indeed, that pillar of basic RPG classes the PYROMANCER finally gets the respect it deserves
>>
They can all be nonconventional arcane spellcasters.

Rowlet is a druid.
Litten is a warlock.
Popplio is a bard.
>>
>>26403059
>in this case ther is no sesnse for japanese create hawaii based game in japan

If I can decipher your dancing hue language correctly, you're saying why would Japan create a Hawaiian based game?

The same reason Japan made an American and French game - the Japanese are prodigious tourists, and adore New York, Paris, and Hawaii.

In addition, Hawaii has a very large population of Japanese.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.