[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white devil >Pokemon events are few and far between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: i9lSPhS.png (150 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
i9lSPhS.png
150 KB, 600x600
>be white devil
>Pokemon events are few and far between
>2016
>suddenly get at least one eventmon a month
>this month get HA legendary birds, Darkrai, Zygarde and shiny Xerneas
Is this what it's like to be glorious Nippon?

I don't want this ride to end.
>>
>>26402254
>Is this what it's like to be glorious Nippon?
>one eventmon a month

of course not.
>>
I'm scared that if I walk into GAME and ask for a Darkrai code they won't have any fucking idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>>26402298
Then don't ask. Demand it. Be a man.

Or just be like me and don't give a shit about Darkrai, but get given a code anyway by my autistic friend who doesn't even play Pokemon, who went around to every EB Games in the area and snapped up all the codes he could.
>>
>>26402266
>at least one
>>
>>26402298

I just did my usual thing made small talk and then said hey my little bro wanted me to pick up a darkrai code or whatever and he was just like yeah sure man here you go.

I really gave it to my little bro though since I just injected my own event darkrai with perfect stats like a true boss.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
lol if they pull that chit this upcoming gen, I will most certainly buy a Jap 3DS and probably a Jap Moon version to get those event mons, The tail end of Gen V and the vast majority of Gen VI has been one big middle finger to the majority of the West especially the America's which is where the bulk of their games sales come from.
>>
I thought it had a duckface in the thumbnail
>>
>>26403666
It's pretty fucking tempting, that's for sure.
>>
>>26402298
its literally their job to know what you're talking about.
>>
>>26402298
I don't understand this. It's so easy
>drive to local GS
>walk in and up to counter
>"hey can I get one of those Darkrai codes?
>"yeah sure, here you go"
>"thanks"
>leave if you have no other business there
Like, what kind of absolute retard do you have to be to not even be able to do that?
>>
>tfw no sludge wave gengar
>tfw no sludge bomb zoroark
>tfw no wish salamence
>tfw no play rough/heart stamp jirachi
>>
File: 4537088-6626579351-Amuro.jpg (10 KB, 136x250) Image search: [Google]
4537088-6626579351-Amuro.jpg
10 KB, 136x250
>>26402254
Did someone say White Devil?
>>
File: 1267823160239.jpg (973 KB, 864x1296) Image search: [Google]
1267823160239.jpg
973 KB, 864x1296
>>26402254
>be white devil
/vp/ is a zeon board!
REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>26402327
What a dick.
>>
What can I say to get the darkrai code without letting gamestop know it's for me? It's just so awkward, I don't want them to judge me
>>
>>26406488
To be fair, he WANTS to play Pokemon, but he's too occupied with trying to breed an in-game team in White for the past year (I know, I know), and trying to play through X in Spanish so he can speak Spanish with his Columbian partner, who happens to speak perfect English.

It's maddening.

>>26406502
Try "hey man, have you got any of those Darkrai codes for Pokemon left?"
>>
>be white devil
Fuck off
>>
>>26406517
But why would you even need more than one, let alone go to multiple shops. Pretty sure they expire eventually too. You're a saint for dealing with that hahaha
>>
>>26402254
white devil in what context?
>>
>>26402254
No. No bushy ear hair. That was the worst part of Delphox
>>
File: 1437072788958.jpg (68 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1437072788958.jpg
68 KB, 554x439
>>26406502
just ask for it. fuck man, you are really overestimating how much they care about your life, let alone enough to judge you heavily. They likely care more about when their lunch is more than they care about whether you play pokemon or not. I would even guess that if you try to cover it up by saying it's for someone else, you make yourself look worse by making it weird.
>>
File: W 001.jpg (78 KB, 526x749) Image search: [Google]
W 001.jpg
78 KB, 526x749
>>26402298
1. Look like this
3. Ask for promo
4. Own up to playing Pokemon
5. Flirt with counter girl who loves Pokemon
6. Get extra cards
7. Leave with her number
8. Become her "Trainer"
>>
>>26406502
ayy lmao so it's my baby cousins birthday andhe likes pokemans but i don't want to spend any money on him. anything good and free and pokemans here?
>>
>>26402254
Yes, but slightly more irradiated by the fallout of nuclear bombs that fell in world war 2
>>
>>26402298
I have a friend who works in GAME and he legit knew nothing about games and just yesterday, coincidentally he told me a shit ton of details about Fire Emblem Fates, because they only got 200 copies in stock of the limited edition and how it's going up on Ebay at the moment for £150
>>
>>26402298
They definitely know, especially if you leave it a week or so for a few other people to ask first. Just go up to the counter, ask if they have any codes left and they'll say sure and hand you one, say thanks and leave.
If it's that much of a big deal for you, treat yourself to something afterwards? (I used to have anxiety issues pretty bad, but I grew out of them somehow, I know what it's like!)
>>
>>26402298
Retail employees don't give a shit about your interests m80
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.