[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a pokemon becoming bipedal is bad Why is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Bravest burd.png (148 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Bravest burd.png
148 KB, 800x800
>a pokemon becoming bipedal is bad

Why is this?
>>
>>26399263
It's simple furfaggotry.
>>
>>26399263
>hurr durr bipedal is furbait
that's all
>>
I think it depends. Most people want Litten to say as quadruped since all that fire starters are bipedal and want something different,
>>
It's ugly
>>
They're usually crappy
>>
>>26399263
Bipedial is fine, being a quadruped and then becoming bipedial (or worse, biped to quadruped) triggers me
>>
Maybe because people are sick of all the bipedals in these games?
Maybe because every starter last gen was bipedal?

>wanting a Pokémon to stay on all fours is bad
Why is this?

Fuck off.
>>
It's fine as long as they don't over-do it.

All of the Gen 6 starters ended up being bipedal. I just prefer a little variety.
That's why I'm hoping Litten at least stays a quadruped.
>>
>>26399355
hold up nigga, op never said anything negative about quadrupeds, he was just asking a question.
>>
>>26399369
A stupid question at that, to which I responded with a similar question to show how retarded his thread is.
>>
Bipeds get potential access to more punching moves.
Quadrupeds don't have it as good.
>>
Quadraped to bipedal is evolution right? You know, like when a pokemon evolves? Theory of evolution? From the sea to monkeys to bipedal humans? No?

I think thats what GF is trying to go for anyways. But that kind of transition should have its time and place. Obviously some evolution transitions work well for some mons, not all. Just preference I guess.
>>
File: 1433389497953.jpg (69 KB, 513x719) Image search: [Google]
1433389497953.jpg
69 KB, 513x719
>>26399263
Le edgy furfag hate basically. It's those who hate Lucario just because it's popular. Ignore them.

Pic related actually became interesting in Gen 6 for standing all the time. Before it was just another random cat.
>>
I just don't like the furbait shit. Delphox, Gardevoir, etc.

I don't want the pokemon to look like people in costumes.

>>26399494
Wouldn't the furfags be the edgy ones? They are not the norm, and go out of their way to shove that shit in people's faces. Cartoon animals aren't sexy, and if you think they are there is something legitimately wrong with your brain. You have a bad connection somewhere.
>>
Because irl evolition doesnt work that way retart
>>
>>26399397
They could get kick moves if gamefreak wasn't bad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.