[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 63-Mandibuzz line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Yesterday was the Braviary line, today will be about their female counterparts, the bone vultures Vullaby and Mandibuzz.
My thoughts: Even though I picked White(2) and have thus only ever exclusively used the Braviary line, I do kinda like Vullaby and Mandibuzz. Not at first though, but over time I realize that a Pokemon's appeal is not only in the design but what they're based off of. Vultures aren't particularly popular animals, and thus Mandibuzz isn't as well liked as Braviary. However, for a vulture it does have a pretty cool design, what with how they wear the bones of their prey as makeshift, almost cavemen-esque clothes. That's pretty creative.
Competitively, I've only heard that Mandibuzz serves as a pretty good defensive Poke with its surprisingly good bulk.

Overall, I think they're cool.
>>
I used one with Rocky Helmet and Roost once, pretty fun.
>>
>>26399251
Interesting Pokémon.
Non-competitively
>>
My flyer in Black 2.
>>
>>26399251
Mandibuzz used to be popular as nieche mon on OU stall to check Hoopa, but now that it's gone it's reduced to a secondary pick for UU stall.
>>
>>26399296
har har mandibuzz wrecks a lot of the popular competitive mons

i swept an aegislash/m-lucario/landorus team with it yesterday. sure the kid was probably a scrub but mandibuzz really walls a lot of common threats.
>>
It got me through the E4 and post game, its a mighty defensive mon often overlooked competitively. I think it can perform alright, with access to things like foul play and such, and a toxic set is awesome.

Overall, one of my favourite birds, its design is sweet too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.