[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning on playing through a bunch of Pokemon games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 588x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 588x331
I'm planning on playing through a bunch of Pokemon games to hold me off until SM, currently I'm playing through fire red but I can't decide what to play next hgss, platinum or black1+2 what should I pick?
>>
Why not go in order?
>>
>>26398068
This. It would kinda suck going from 5th gen to 4th
>>
I decided to do the same. So I bough yellow on the VC. SS, and Pt.
I played through yellow, SS, OR, Pt and currently playing black 1. Gonna buy white 2 and once I'm done with that gonna restart Y
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>26398558
Don't make the same mistake I did buy black 2 instead, you would think that white2 would be the sequel to black because of the theme of the games but it's not
>>
>>26399125
Explain please
>>
>>26399209
Ok so when B2/W2 were coming out I(for some reason) figured that I should get B2 because I had gotten White before that and thought that was the sequel instead of W2

Long story short, I'm an idiot
>>
>>26399344
But why isn't it the sequel? You said because themes? Do you mean the different cities towards the end? (white forest & black city)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.