[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alola region full map revealed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: ANI666.jpg (19 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
ANI666.jpg
19 KB, 600x366
Posted on 2ch
>>
>>26397162
6/10

too much water
>>
Still a little small but eh
>>
>>26397162
>2ch

Can you just fuck off
>>
File: 05813213657.jpg (34 KB, 400x446) Image search: [Google]
05813213657.jpg
34 KB, 400x446
>>26397162
>symmetry nonexistant
>lines that are diagonal
whatajoke.jpg

posted on 4ch
>>
Looks ugly enough to be real. But it also doesn't look marketable enough to be real
>>
>>26397220
>>lines that are diagonal
>implying that's an issue when the trailer appears to be fully 3D
We're going off the grid, faggot. Try to keep up.
>>
>>26397220
But there have been diagonal routes since gen5...
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x360
>>26397162
>second and third island is literally a single line
>>
That is far too small plus

>if I make my fake small and blurry people won't be able to point out the mistakes I made!
>>
>>26397162
2ch is a text board and this is the same shit as the owl leaks.
>>
>>26397621
I dunno man, it seems kinda legit to me.

Plus, If that first island with the grey borders is your starting island, I'd be okay with it. Given the scale of everything, i think it'd work nicely.
>>
I'm OP.

It seems real because the map actually discovers a few things. The region can't be reached easily, it is surrounded by ice/water. This is a pretty smart thing that a fake leaker must've think a lot of.

second, we see that the island that we know, is the first island near the big island (second from right). The lines are really real too because we have there only 2 big cities (which seems likely).
>>
File: hawaiian_islands.jpg (16 KB, 534x394) Image search: [Google]
hawaiian_islands.jpg
16 KB, 534x394
>>26397162
Compare it with Hawaii.
Keep in mind that Oahu is the starting island, due to Diamond Head and Honolulu/Pearl Harbor both being visible in the trailers and also the general shape of the island.
>>
>>26397162
For what reason would the pokemon map be lying down on a random table, with the leaker unable to just shift slightly and take a good pic from straigt ahead?
>>
>>26397687
Oh hi OP you posted it again like some hours back.
>>
>>26397679
it was literally posted yesterday on a fake Twitter account with google translated text
>>
>>26397862
Given the distortion it's probably printed and tacked up somewhere. You know, fake.
>>
>That ice surrounding the region
Kyurem confirmed?
>>
>>26397887
Well yeah it's fake, but I'd assume the distortion meant it's placed on a table and not tacked/taped down. At least make us see a nice quality version of your fake god damn
>>
>>26397925
kek

CLOUDS
>>
>>
fake and yolo
>>
>>26397162
Stop posting your shitty fake, retard.
>>
>>26397162
2ch is a text board you dumb cunt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.