[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not long till these get remade soon, what do you want to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 630x.jpg (156 KB, 530x327) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
156 KB, 530x327
Not long till these get remade soon, what do you want to see changed in the if anything? Personally i dont think it works im 3d but oh well.

Amd will you play it?
>>
>what do you want to see changed if anything?
Some big bullshit to make the legendaries powerful for casuals, just like Primal forms.

>And will you play it?
Of course, everyone will.
>>
>>26397147
No. I'll be sticking to my Platinum.
>>
>>26397147
posting wishlist
>Sinnoh Underground becomes Spotpass/Wi-Fi compatible, with CRZ style multiplayer a la WoW or Destiny
>maybe add some mons from the new games to the regional dex
>use the Platinum dex at least
>Primal Arceus with at least +20 to every non-HP stat to make it the highest BST again
>sequel to the first Ranger game to have that Manaphy tie-in again

I'll play it no matter what. I love Sinnoh.
>>
>>26397258
I just want a better poketch with tons of apps and features. I miss being able to gauge my pokemons happiness, have a coin tosser and a calculator. It was fun.
>>
>>26397750
Smart watch integration could be cool
>>
I genuinely believe Kanto could be remade first
>>
>>26397147
I don't want them remade. If you must release them again just put D/P on Virtual Console.

I don't want any more remakes post-ORAS, its clear they have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>26397941
Kanto was remade though. We don't need a remake of a remake.
>>
>>26397147
>skipping GSC on virtual
Why don't they just release this shit to the virtual console from now on?
>>
>>26397147
I don't want another boring shit-tier remake like OR/AS, that's for sure. If they do it they'd better do it justice this time.

Also, why not do something different and make Diamond 2/Pearl 2 instead of just a plain remake. The plot was left loose-ended, Cyrus is still out there somewhere, and there's enough lore in Sinnoh to make a good sequel IMO.
>>
>DIAMOND head volcano
>PEARL harbor
Deepest lore
>>
>>26397971
I don't have any problem with ORAS, but that's a brilliant way to do a remake. Seeing. Diamond 2/Pearl 2 would be super cool. If the protagonists are supposed to be look older now (O can barely tell tbqh) they could even still use Lucas/Dawn/Barry though I guess they have to contrived a reason for going on a Pokemon journey again so probably not.
>>
>>26397971
Bw2 barely worked and felt kind of forced, while dp2 could work it wouldnt be very inspired.
>>
>>26397147
Only thing I want changed is the pokemon distrobution. Gen 4 actually introduced too few pokemon that weren't evos or prevos of older mons. And it really shows in what mons are available during a playthrough. Add in some gen 5+6+7 mons and the region becomes much better.
>>
>>26397941
Kanto already got a remake. Let it go.
>>
i mean if they remade platinum or incorporated platinum to a d/p remake that would be great and id play the shit out of it
>>
>>26398065
>>26397958
not even a genwunner but if you seriously believe kanto will never be remade again then id have to ask why.
remaking kanto would reel in genwunners and nostalgia fags and even new players who can now experience kanto but with the latest tech. its big booty bucks into gamefreaks wallet. Its going to happen. but i think they will do the gen 4 remake. then instead of a gen 5 remake we will then have the kanto remake for the 3ds.
>>
Its easy to see, that looking at Sun/Moon with the non-tile based overwold that we'll get remakes of every game in that same style.

I personally can't wait to explore a non-square based Kanto. Took fucking long enough.
>>
>>26397750
This too. I never realized how convenient it was to have an easily accessible happiness checker and berry map.
>>26397950
Their real mistake was not denying Mega Evolutionand the new EXP Share to the player until post-game. Other than that, it was a pretty faithful (and IMO good) remake of RS.
>>26398302
But "experiencing Kanto again/for the first time" was like, explicitly why they released RBY on VC.
>>
>>26397147
>Get remade
>Still slow as shit
>Zinnia is Cynthia's Grandmother because fuck it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.