[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people even care with starter evolutionary line when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1463623105505.jpg (583 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
1463623105505.jpg
583 KB, 1000x620
Why do people even care with starter evolutionary line when the Legendaries were already revealed?
>>
>>26396769
i never really cared much about legendaries
>>
What do you mean? People equally care about the starter's potential evolutions and the legendaries potential types and lore. As they both serve speculation to the table.
>>
>>26396769
because only bitch niggas care about box legendaries
>>
Thosr legendaries look sick desu
>>
> using legendaries
>>
Why do people care about the starters? Seriously, they are like the first pokemon you get on your journey. B O R I N G. Now the legends, you get the around the end of the game. You know around the time where you already have an op team of pogeymangs. You could just ditch one trusted member of your team for this bad boy.
>>
>>26396982
>not having fun
>>
>>26397151
>needing a no-effort, auto-win to have fun.
>>
>>26397407
Since when Legendaries are auto-wins? I thought they were like the crappiest of mons.
>>
>>26396769
Solgaleo is very nice. I recently visited a zoo that had white lion exhibits, beautiful animals really.

I don't get what people see in Lunaala though. It doesn't even look like a bat, it's just a fucking kite someone tried too hard to turn into a living being.
>>
>>26397709
It's a winged waifu.
>>
>>26397151
You can't catch them until around the end, anon.
>>
>>26397726
What's the problem with this? A fair reward for completing the game.
>>
I'm amazed people genuinely like the new legendaries.
They don't even look like pokemon any more.
>>
>>26398142
This.
And I hate legendaries in general (except for the genies desu)
>>
>>26398142
>t-they are like digimons, r-right people? right??? XDDD
>>
>>26398142
RSE, DPPt legends and BW legends were shit compared.

>make a big lizard with an angry face
>give it geometric markings
>legendary!
>>
>>26398142
>They don't even look like pokemon any more.

This line of thought has no meaning when people say it every time a new generation starts
>>
File: Manananggal.jpg (158 KB, 800x506) Image search: [Google]
Manananggal.jpg
158 KB, 800x506
>>26397709
It's this thing.
>>
>>26398142
delete this meme
>>
Because the starters are with you the vast majority of the game, much longer than the legendary if you use it at all.

Also I personally think they look mostly kind of bad thought I dont mind Lunaala's general shape, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>26398142

Nigga please. These are the best legendaries we've had in a LONG time. Xerneas was a step in the right direction at long last and GameFreak actually managed to follow it up with decent mons. The bat is better than the lion but they're both leaps and bounds above the Hoenn legendaries.
>>
>>26398142
pls stop this stupid meme
>>
>>26398142
Sugimori could draw anything and it'd look like a Pokemon. I don't understand this line of thought.

It's all in the art style.
>>
>>26397474
>>
File: spoilergif01.gif (60 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
spoilergif01.gif
60 KB, 100x100
>>26401063
>fell for the obvious bait
>fell again
>>
WE ARE BATMAN AND CATWOMAN.
>>
I was scared we'd never get good mascots again due to the abominations from black and white, but XY and SM legendaries are the best in the series.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.