[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call me a cuck all you like but I really want to be able to run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: wolo.jpg (57 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
wolo.jpg
57 KB, 350x237
Call me a cuck all you like but I really want to be able to run around with one of these little guys.

Is there any chance it'll actually be a mon you can use in S/M?
>>
literally 0% chance.

i'll be somewhat surprised if full power isnt in, but the others are probably not going to happen.
>>
Maybe if gen 7's region had been based in southern France or at least anywhere in Europe. But with Hawaii the Zygarde forms will almost undoubtedly remain non-canon to the main series.
>>
>>26396664
stop being a cuck, you fucking cuck.
>>
theyre not technically pokémons, are they ?
>>
>>26396681
I think 10%, The Dragon Dog atleast has a chance of getting in there.
>>
>>26396695
Has there ever been anything like that? Something this heavily featured in the anime that just isnt a thing in games at all?
>>
>>26396774
ash-greninja
>>
>>26396794
That's a litte different in that it's particular to Ash though. But I can still easily see that becoming an event.
>>
>>26396705
Yep, the zycores aren't considered pokemon from what we know of them thus far. 10%, 50% and 100% however are
>>
>>26396774
GS Ball maybe, it was impossible to get outside of Japan and even then it was a super-gimmicky way to get it in-game.
>>
>>26396705
>>26396817
http://www.serebii.net/pokemon/xyzforms.shtml

Seems to just be the cells.
>>
>>26396821
Pro tip, the anime is made in Japan. Blame the murrican localizers and marketers for doing a shitty job and not letting you have the thing.
>>
>>26396812
not to mention it pretty much appeared elsewhere
>>
>>26396821
>could only be obtained by connecting your game boy to a cell phone with an adapter, during an event.

holy shit i knew it was stupid, but not that dumb.
>>
They'll definently be event Pokemon in S&M. Zygote will be able to transform into 10% but not further, and 50% will be able to go Perfect. Better yet I hope theyre just seperate pokemon minus Perfect Zygarde cause I'd run a 10% on my team.
>>
>>26397002
Thank you for believing.
>>
>>26396774
Multiple giant pokemon in the anime
>>
File: 1461943477724.png (56 KB, 304x326) Image search: [Google]
1461943477724.png
56 KB, 304x326
Get well soon Zygarde
>>
>>26396664
Almost none, since the cell/core don't seem to be considered Pokémon most of the time.

Picross and Shuffle, for all they're worth, consider 10% and 100% to be perfectly valid Pokémon though. Odds are they'll be usable.
>>
I don't think they'll have story significance, but I think there's a chance they'll be incorporated into the games.

I really don't know how you'd go about switching Zygarde's form in-game though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.