[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phoebe in Sun/Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
Phoebe, or her parents which have yet to be seen, could totally make an appearance in the Alola region given her skin tone and wardrobe choices.
>>
I hope aoloa will be full of havaian clothed barefoot girls like phoebe
>>
>>26392813
>which have yet to be seen
You say that like meeting parents is something that happens a lot in a series in which the main character almost always has a single mother
>>
Yet we didn't met Lt. Surge in Unova, and Fantina in Kalos.

It wouldn't happen.
>>
>>26392813
I think it's more likely that we'll see Marlon and his hot sweaty tanned abs.
>>
>>26393107
>absence of evidence is evidence of absence
>>
>>26393107

Someone in Unova mentions Surge is from the area. In Japan, Fantina throws in a lot of English, so she's probably meant to American or British.
>>
>>26393295
>true until proven false
>>
>>26392813
>>26393051
If I remember right, aren't her grandparents the ones at the top of Mt. Pyre?
>>
>>26392813
Maybe, but she has a Japanese name in Japan, and her grandparents are the old couple on Mt. Pyre, so she seems to be native to Hoenn.

She's probably meant to be Okinawan (which in Pokemon geography is Ever Grande City).
>>
That still leaves a second pair of grandparents that could be from anywhere, right? Especially considering her Mt. Pyre grandparents are pretty pale. inb4 suntan

I'm not gonna set myself up for disappointment by expecting anything, but if someone in Alola mentions their cousin in Hoenn or something it wouldn't be much of a stretch.
>>
File: 1345875874703.jpg (154 KB, 485x530) Image search: [Google]
1345875874703.jpg
154 KB, 485x530
>>26392895
this desu
>>
>>26393870
Yes.
>>
File: 1401282351061.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1401282351061.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>>26394421
>>26392895
This.

ffs I wish I was born rich and could move to Hawaii in real life, I just want to appreciate bare feet girls like Phoebe and see them with my own eyes.
>>
>>26393107
Surge was in Unova though, and as >>26393836
pointed out Fantina may very well be from Unova, where she also appeared.
>>
I thought Hoenn on its own was be tropical enough to explain her attire. Prior to Alola, it was the most warm/tropical region we've seen. Why is it suddenly now that it's not tropical enough to be Phoebe's home region?
>>
>>26395486
Probably because no one else in the entirety of Hoenn dressed like her.
>>
They're going to offhandedly reference her.

They're not going to make a unique model just for cameos.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 533x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 533x493
>Anyone with vaguely Hawaiian attributes will show up in Alola because that's what the region is based on
Yeah, just like THE LIGHTNING AMERICAN showed up in Unova for anything other than the PWT with all the other leaders.
I guess Marlon and Scott will show up too, right? Y'know, cause Marlon's a brown swimmer guy and Scott wears a Hawaiian shirt. I'm sure Scott will shove his cock up your ass and say "BF never ever desu senpai lmao *laughs* I don't really know" while ejaculating his hot man-seed into your rectum. While we're at it I bet Tito will show up and give you a HAWAIIAN DICKING and then the game will end and the next time you boot up the game all you'll see is a picture of Tito's fat dong.
Fuck off.
>>
>>26396445
No, Pacifilog Town matched her culture perfectly.
>>
>>26396445
She was the Okinawa stereotype. That was her thing. Its like asking why Falkner was the only overtly Japanese themed main trainer in Johto
>>
>>26396763
>>26396803
that may be so... but there is still no one else with a design even slightly like hers

I'm not expecting to see her in SuMo, but she'd fit better there than Hoenn.
>>
>>26396941
Hoenn was literally based on Japan Hawaii. Okinawa is pretty much an exact analog to Hawaii, just replace tikis with Japanese arches
>>
>>26396576

>Who is Jasmine?
>>
>>26395397

Lived here for ten years.
Hawaii isn't the paradise people make it out to be. The school system is complete garbage. There are islands we aren't allowed to go to. The native girls won't give you the time of day, unless you are a rich tourist, same with the Asian girls and they are everywhere. You're stuck on an island(s), so if you make enemies, you can't avoid those assholes unless you never leave your house. It's hot as fuck. Constant tourists. Fucking sharks in the water. Internet sucks. If the power goes out, that shit can out for hours to days, because we don't have exactly the best power company to respond to that sort of thing. Shit is always out of stock and ridiculously expensive because we have to wait until we receive things from the mainland. A lot of places won't allow you to have pets, and there are very strict and severe regulations on owning a pet. Oh... and hellstorm weather and eruptions can happen.
>>
>>26397118
It seems weird that this punch of islands in the middle of nowhere with a huge native population isn't some third-world country living off Western aid but is a full US state with its own congressmen and electoral college votes where everyone is an American citizen.
>>
>>26396960
>Hoenn was literally based on Japan Hawaii.
So all tropical islands are Hawaii now?
>>
>>26397136
I'd say we learned our lesson because Gaum, PR, and the Philippines never made it in.
>>
>>26397136
>>26397278

Military and strategic position. That is all. And it proved crucial when we had to fight against Japan. Same reason we bothered to buy Alaska.

Im actually expecting a small military theme for this region.
>>
>>26397320
That doesn't justify either of them becoming states instead of staying terrirories.
>>
>>26397331
Yes, it actually does. Very important to permanently attract people to Hawaii and to keep soldier's families permanently located there. Also important for loyalty. We need Hawaii to be as populated and loyal to the US as possible, as it will be and is our first line of defense against Pacific nations and routes of attack, and should Hawaii fall (much easier when there are few Americans living there) it would not be good. A territory like PR falling would be much less of an issue.
>>
>>26397118
I'd trade hot weather and nice scenery for a good internet connection and my life so far, I don't care much for education anyway and girls don't talk to me anyway, it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>26397144
Who said that? Is that what I said? I don't think it was. I'm pretty sure what I said was that Okinawa was to Japan and Hawaii is to US. But sometimes when I post on the internet I lose myself and type thinga that I don't mean and then forget it later so forgive me if thats not what I said and I, in fact, said that every island is like Hawaii. That would have been very silly of me and I think I'd have to kill myself out of total blatant wrongitude.
>>
>>26396621

Woah, dude. Cool down.
>>
File: tumblr_o72gxjknVI1r8sc3ro2_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o72gxjknVI1r8sc3ro2_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>26397118

Fuck you man, Hawaii is great. Paradise compared to Guam. You want bumfuck islands? The biggest store we've got over there is a K-Mart

Traffic's fucking awful though, especially if you live in Hawaii.
>>
>>26398229
I mean, Hawaii is definitely an upgrade from a bumfuck territory island, but it sucks compared to living on the mainland, unless you came from a shithole, or have the money to not give a fuck about the things I listed.
>>
>>26396576
Like how Jasmine wasn't in D/P/Pt

Or how Maylene wasn't in... that one city in Gen 5
>>
>>26398328
No wait, Celadon in HG/SS
>>
>>26398229
Getting pussy in Guam is much easier than Hawaii though. Fucking is literally one of the only things to do on Guam.
>>
>>26398328
>>26396972
They had to make Jasmine's model anyway to put into the VERY NEXT GAMES, which were also gen 4 and used the same engine.

Also, whipping up a sprite takes like 48 seconds. WE 3D MODELS NOW, BOYZ
>>
>>26398338
Oh, and are you kidding me with the Maylene thing? They ALREADY HAD her sprite. He's saying that they won't make a BRAND NEW 3D model for her.
>>
>>26398474
>and used the same engine.

Woah
So just like XY and SM
>>
>>26392813
Marlon
>>
>>26396576
Why not just use her model from ORAS?
>>
>>26398688

Jasmine was put into Diamond and Pearl to promote HGSS by talking about Johto. ORAS already exists, so there's no reason to put Phoebe in SM.
>>
>>26398229
>>26398358
I heard Guam native women are traditionally topless. Is that true, or just bullshit?
>>
>>26393836
>Someone in Unova mentions Surge is from the area.
Source?
>>
>>26398818
Not him but now that it's brought up I remember that too. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>26398803
It's true to a degree. It was until modern world influence that Guam natives started wearing clothes. Particularly they started forcing the women to wear shirt or dresses. However, the village girls don't have to wear tops if they don't want to, sometimes they don't. There's nothing sexy about it though. The older women tend to have gross saggy titties. Children don't have to wear clothes at all.

You don't see it as sexy or taboo, once you've lived there for awhile. You just see them as backwater natives. It's no different than seeing in on the Discovery channel or something.
>>
>>26398886
*wasn't
>>
>>26396621
Marlon has a tan bruh
>>
>>26398914
>Implying hawaiians don't get tans
>>
>>26398921
Marlon is a very white guy with a good tan because he lives in Humilau.
>>
>>26398975
>Implying no white people on Havaii
>>
File: tan.png (60 KB, 200x386) Image search: [Google]
tan.png
60 KB, 200x386
>>26398975
Forgot Pic
>>
For my bros that live on islands, tell me more about island life. I'm genuinely interested now. It's really neat to learn that these places aren't just the tropical paradises we see in brochures, and to get a real perspective from people who live/lived there, or are native.
>>
>>26398818

In the Pokémon World Tournament, the man who describes all of the World Leaders questions if Lt. Surge is from Unova.
>>
>>26399103
>PWT
>being canon
>ever
>>
>>26398986
>Dat boi wearing sands and having a bad tan line
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEE XDDDDDDD
>>
>>26398986
>it's just a tan
TRASH
>>
>>26399101
Puerto Rico here, basically theres only 2 seasons, summer and autumn (chill temperature, hot temperature) going to the beach is literally everywhere so its the go to place every time
>>
why all yall racist fucks
>>
>>26392895
God this please
>>
POST MORE OF BROWN HAWAIIAN GIRL
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.