[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I've officially given up trying to have fun and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1209x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1209x1060
Okay so I've officially given up trying to have fun and make a good team out of Pokemon I like or are interesting, I just wanna win. What's the faggiest, most cookie-cutter "everyone's doing it" OU team out there?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>26390959
just watch some pokemon showdown matches to get an idea
>>
Gegar
Kengaskahn
Blaziken
Landorus
>>
>>26390959
[Spoiler]Talonflame[/spoiler]
>>
>>26390959
doubles or singles?
>>
>>26393864
lol wut
>>
Landorus T
Talonflame w/ Gale Wings
Mega Kangaskhan
Aegislash
Greninja
Any Dragon
>>
>>26391072
>>26394069
>Greninja
>Aegislash
>Mega Kang
>Blaziken
>OU

This is how you know no one bitching actually plays

OP go look up smogon forums for team cores or something and read their suggestions.
>>
Mega Sableye, Chansey, Quagsire, Amoongus, Skarmory

Stall is the most powerful play style and you have no hope of getting to the top without using it.
>>
>>26394163
Greninja is in ubers now?
>>
File: fuckers.png (383 KB, 691x467) Image search: [Google]
fuckers.png
383 KB, 691x467
>>26390959
Just don't use any of these. Just don't.
>>
>playing OU ever
>>
>>26390959
I like this image.
>>
>>26390959
Don't be discouraged, as long as you try and the Pokémon you like are not complete garbage you can usually fit 2-3 of your favouries on an OU team. Just be ready to support them with Garchomp/Talonflame/Landorus/Heatran/Clefable...

That said, go to one of the Smogon forum threads that has pre-built OU teams for beginners, and just use one of those for the playstyle you like. Pokémon has two areas where you can develop skill, playing and team building. There is no shame in practicing your plays first with a pre-built team, it will help you get better and make building good teams with Pokémon you like easier later.
>>
>>26394200
>mega furbait
why would anyone use it anyway?
>>
File: Image-561936.jpg (74 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Image-561936.jpg
74 KB, 500x270
Why would you ever play by the Smogon rules ? 6v6 singles is garbage.
>>
>>26394191
It was ever since plenty of months ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.