[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys hope Sun and Moon have for Extra features? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1463231922313.jpg (583 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
1463231922313.jpg
583 KB, 1000x620
What do you guys hope Sun and Moon have for Extra features? Like Contests, musicals etc.

I hope they add some sort of surfing mini game.
>>
-Every Flying and Surfing Pokémon has a unique model

-Ultra Contests
>>
Battle Frontier.
>>
File: praisethesunnigga.png (265 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
praisethesunnigga.png
265 KB, 800x800
A mini game where you can praise the Sun.
>>
File: season18_ep05_ss03.jpg (153 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
season18_ep05_ss03.jpg
153 KB, 578x327
Racing.

Take the ride-able pokemon concept and crank it up.

Gogoat, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Dodrio, Zebstrika, and a few others could easily function in a racing minigame.

No items or mega gimmicks. Just race. In stead of items the racers would aim for gates to get a speed boost (the game can call them whatever they want). The better you do, the small the gate. The further back you are, the slower you go but the gates are bigger.

Would actually be something you could play in downtime/between maingame installments. Put in an online mode to race against friends.
>>
File: ilouyh.png (15 KB, 198x192) Image search: [Google]
ilouyh.png
15 KB, 198x192
Anon you just made me realize Alola is another USA/Unova region...that means....pokestar studios could potentially come back!
>>
>>26390953
aww shit praise the sun
>>
>>26390972
>>26390953
Love both ideas.
>>
>>26391009
I want to believe it will come back but I doubt it will.
>>
Changing the arena during online battles
>>
File: 375px-Dash_EN_boxart.jpg (41 KB, 375x334) Image search: [Google]
375px-Dash_EN_boxart.jpg
41 KB, 375x334
>>26390972
>>
>>26390972
That's too fun and reasonable, they would never do that.
>>
>>26390913

I just want that awesome voltorb flip game from HGSS back.
>>
>>26390913
A safari zone where you can also play a pokemon snap style mini game. Taking pictures of rare pokes makes them easier to catch.
>>
>>26391188
I second this idea.
>>
I just want Pokémon to follow you in the overworld. They can restrict it to the starters and Pikachu for all I care I just want it back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.