[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: screenshot_1463602355.png (27 KB, 1366x745) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_1463602355.png
27 KB, 1366x745
Do you play PokeMMO?
If so, what channel do you usually play?

Is there a guild for /vp/ in the game?
>>
>>26387310
What's pokemmo?
>>
>game freak will never make a poke mmo

Why won't they bros
>>
>>26387337
It's a fan made pokemon online game.

It uses official roms, that includes maps, npcs, etc, so it's almost not buggy, and looks pretty cool

Also it actually have two regions, Kanto and Hoenn, and you choose where to start, later u can travel to the other one and do the story.

Just like every pokemon game but like MMO.

Also it uses a HG/SS rom to actually let you have pokemon followers

You can personalize your character, and after that, you can buy vanity items with in-game currency to change your appareance

Every pokemon fan should play it
>>
>>26387349
Bcos they r fags
>>
>>26387397
Is it free?
>>
>>26387474
Yes, just make sure you get those roms and it'll work fine! Make sure you don't listen to the god-awful renditions of the soundtrack though + the attack animations are limited. Otherwise, it's everything you could want from a PKMN-MMO
>>
File: absurd.jpg (110 KB, 784x441) Image search: [Google]
absurd.jpg
110 KB, 784x441
>>26387511
>>26387397
>>26387310
>shilling this hard
>>
>>26387349
making a game as good as possible would contradict their aim of indefinitely coasting on ip
>>
I play in ch 5 because it's empty.
Also don't forget to install Moemon because fuck you that's why
>>
It's complete garbage, I remember at time when an anon (probably OP) used to try and make PokeMMO generals and would samefag insanely hard.
>>
>>26387397
Pokemon revolution online is way better
>>
>>26389226
You mean "Fag: my mon dissapeared because the server crashed! Admin: fug you I don't care" pokemon?
>>
I just started and I want to like it but it's moving reeeeeeeally slowly, can I even up the text speed at all? It's really taking me out of the experience and I don't have a Pokémon yet
>>
>>26389350
>Not knowing how to change text speed
Go to options you silly anon.
>>
>>26389364
nnh i'm stupid I didn't realize the settings menu had side tabs
>>
>>26389350
whisper me fag I'm Treus
>>
>>26387626
Then I'm going to connect to ch. 5 from now on and say on the channel chat the next phrase when I connect:

"Where's my /vp/"

So we can recognize and play together anytime

Everyone else, channel 5

If you don't know what channel are you in simply click on the community button in the lower roght menu on the screen and change channel.

See ya in-game
>>
>>26389818
Just create a /vp/ guild fag
>>
>>26389846
That's what I want to do, but I need to know who to invite

And if anyone have a name for it
Okay, dubs decide name
>>
>>26387349
It'd eat up main series game sales
>>
>>26387349
They should take a note from the Souls series. That kind of multiplayer is perfect for pokemon. They could just incorporate it in the main games.

>Leaving down battle signs or calling other trainers to your world

Shit'd be perfect
>>
>>26387310
There's some shit happening between the devs and the community. You're better off playing Pokemon on the 3DS, it's as much of an MMO as this one anyway.
>>
File: kill me.png (102 KB, 423x383) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
102 KB, 423x383
>>26387310
it'll never work. /vp/ is full of insecure faggots who struggle to get along with others (myself included) and have always failed to make a successful community. it's the reason why all our community rom hacks fail, our raids fail, our leaks fail. we are the scum of the earth and it's because we're all children who like a child's game. all we have to show for our autism is a handful of unfinished hacks and a dwindling minecraft community (another kid's game). the best you can hope for out of /vp/ is shoddy trades and half-hearted memes. ballio is real
>>
the constant music delay and the 95% spanish players is a bit annoying, but its fun so far
>>
>>26387310
>Start this way, way back in the day.
>Start with Charmander, level it up twice.
>Get challenged to a battle. Say ok.
>The fucker has 6 pokemon. Believe I'll lose.
>Spam ember.
>OHKO every single one of his pokemon.
>Get bored and stop playing.
It was fun while it lasted but there's only so many times I can play in a region before getting bored.
>>
>>26390676

We did this once years ago we were in a team rocket guild then the guy with the name giovanni had an autisimo blowout and then it disbanded it was fun for a bit though.
>>
i played legends for a little bit until i found out you cant breed mons that aren't originally yours
>>
>>26391165
>We did this once years ago we were in a team rocket guild then the guy with the name giovanni had an autisimo blowout and then it disbanded it was fun for a bit though.

wow, just like the real team rocket
>>
>>26390768
There's two regions here
>>
Trying to make the guild here

All the fucking name and tags are taken wtf
>>
Okay team's name is

NOZYGARDEALLOWED

Post in-game naymes
>>
>>26387397
>>26387511
>0.10$ has been sent to your PayPal account.
>>
The game isnt fun. There used to be Pokemmo's that were well balanced and enjoyable, I remember people from /vp/ got together and played on them, but nobody really touches Pokemmo because its so shit. The community is terrible too. Don't listen to the shills in this thread, if you want a decent pokemon experience with people from /vp/ just play on the pixelmon server.
>>
Anyone remember Pokemon Cyrus Online.
Wonder what they are up to now adays, Its been probably 5 or more years since i played.
>>
I can totally get on my old account tonight, i'll spam global on channel 5. IGN rockerhuh
>>
>>26395182
0.15*
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.