[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2775264-sprite_missingno.gif (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2775264-sprite_missingno.gif
8 KB, 320x320
Where is the fag that wanted to leak something but got his thread deleted after being BTFO?
>>
He knew too much, mods had to shut him down.
>>
>>26387172
Are the mods really that big of faggots?
>>
>>26387200
The authority always is.
>>
>>26387200
they're cucks
>>
The hotpockets also delete pocket masters threads. I'm pretty sure japmoot sold this board to the pokemon company.
>>
>>26387396
Na, if they actually came to this board and saw all the faggots that post sex with pokemon threads. They'd be so disgusted they'd shut down the whole franchise.
>>
>>26387412
kek
>>
>>26387110
He was lying, people knew it, the mods see enough of that shit, and he had nothing to show so nothing happens at 3pm or whatever he said he was going to leak it
>>
>>26387412
but they saw poképhilia and made it canon
>>
I knew he was lying but I actually enjoy listening to the bullshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.