[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smogon only bans things that threaten Stall. Fuck Smogon. Picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: An arbitrary list of Pokemon.png (3 MB, 2792x2668) Image search: [Google]
An arbitrary list of Pokemon.png
3 MB, 2792x2668
Smogon only bans things that threaten Stall. Fuck Smogon.

Picture unrelated, of course. It's just an arbitrary list of Pokemon.
>>
>>26385553
>Azumarill
>even touching Stall
lol
>>
>>26385553
I hate stall and think stallfags are cancerous, but Hoopa-Unbound deserved it's ban.

It has way too much offense and coverage that even balance or offensive teams had too much trouble with it.
>>
>>26387122
>Weedle used U-turn
>>
>>26385553
How's Mega-Gardevoir good against stall?

Also
>mega heracross on any serious team
LOL
>>
>>26385553
You could at least go on and post the ~50 viable different stall/wallbreakers OU has to offer.

2/10, would not bait Karenfags with
>>
>>26385553
>talonflame threatening stall

Don't they all run swagsire ?
>>
>>26387237
Mhera is considered A rank these days m8.

When you take a shitmon, and then put it in a meta where all the viable pokemon are countered by that shitmon, they are no longer a shitmon.
>>
>>26387208
>ho-oh used blue flare
>>
>>26387296
Post a single 1500+ rated replay featuring Mega Heracross doing work.
>>
>>26387237
Stall has always been Mega Gardevoir's best matchup. The standard set of Hyper Voice, Psyshock, Focus Blast, and Taunt/WoW can easily take out half a stall team singlehanded.
>>
>>26387312
Can't do shit on my phone m8y

1500 isn't good at all btw so I'm not sure if you know what you're talking about if you use that as your cutoff lmao
>>
>>26387400
1500 just to make sure you don't post any 1000 battle against some shitter who doesn't know what they're doing. Also a mid-rating should be in your favor, since you have more options.

Seeing how you can't prove your point with a single replay, Mega Heracross remains shit in OU.
>>
>>26387478
(Not them)

Who even saves replays what's gone point
>>
>>26387122
Scarfed Landorus fucked it.
>>
The main problem with smogon right now is that they arent banning correctly.
I just want T-Wave to be banned. Everything else is pointless .
>>
>>26387578
But anon....! Only 1/3 people use him
>>
>>26387237
>How's Mega-Gardevoir good against stall?

>Can setup easily
>Access to Fairy Stab
>Access to Stab Psyshock
>Access to Taunt/WoW

It absolutely destroys stall.
>>
File: stop.png (52 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
52 KB, 299x299
>>26387208
>It has weaknesses, so it's not overpowered!
>>
>>26387122
Git gud sub 1600 shitter
>>
Have not kept up with OU, what do OU stall teams have to take on Serperior?
>>
>>26387666
Chansey
And a lot of them like to run Talonflame.
>>
>>26387666
Amoonguss
>>
>>26387679
What are good counters for greninja and talonflame?
>>
Don fuckin play smogon god..
Stupid banned rules and no way to make it 'legal'...
>>
>>26387676
I would have thought Serperior with Taunt beats Chansey.
>>26387679
Doesn't that lose to HP Fire?
>>
>>26387712
Greninja doesn't really have hard counters, it depends entirely on the set it's running. Talonflame gets walled by Heatran, Rotom W and H and Zapdos, if it isn't running a set with Will-O-Wisp, Tyranitar, Tankchomp and Landorus-T can check it pretty easily.

>>26387722
I think Leaf Storm+HP Fire+HP Fire has a chance to kill Amoonguss but it still very small. Anyway, If you can get a Sludge Bomb, Serperior is likely to kill itself due to Life Orb recoil.
>>
>>26385553
You guys always seem to forget things like Deoxys Defense being banned. Like, fuck off at this point
>>
>>26387986
Deoxys Defense was a stapple in Hyper Offense.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.