[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHINY XERNEAS EVENT ENDS TODAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Don't miss out you slackers.

Don't you want to be the envy of your friends?!
>>
>>26384617
It ended last night
>>
>>26384625
kek
>>
>>26384625
Managed to get both Jirachi and Zygarde the day-after.
>>
Laterfags, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>26384819
Not until the day after the event.

Also, checked Mystery Gift, and the event has ceased.
>>
>>26384829
What the fuck? I checked mystery gift days ago and it said nothing was found
>>
>>26384841
How many days ago? It ran from the 11-17, and if I'm not mistaken, it went live on the 10th.

You're not the only person I've seen having problems with Mystery Gift. Probably due to the influx of events this past year, but I've seen a few folks who couldn't claim goods because their game decided 'es nada'.
>>
>>26384876
Fuck, that exactly what it was. Why make an event so damn short?
>>
>>26384899
It's a shiny rare legendary. If you missed out then sucks for you.
>>
>>26384899
Don't blame it on the event, you stupid laterfag.
>>
>>26384617
Fuck I missed the yveltal didnt i
>>
>>26384952
Not yet. It starts on May 20th and will run for a week.
>>
>>26384899
>Why make an event so damn short?

Because it's a three mon distribution, and TPC likes to spread those out over a month.

>May 2–8: Zygarde
>May 11–17: Shiny Xerneas
>May 20–26: Shiny Yveltal

We've had similar events in the past

>Shiny Dialga: Monday, Aug. 19, 2013–Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013
>Shiny Palkia: Monday, Sept. 9, 2013–Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013
>Shiny Giratina: Monday, Sept. 30, 2013–Sunday, Oct. 20, 2013

>Shiny Raikou January 3rd to the 9th 2010
>Shiny Entei January 17th to the 23rd 2010
>Shiny Suicune Jan 31st to February 6th 2010

They aren't even close to the worst. A few choice selections.

>These Pokémon were distributed to promote the release of Pokémon Box Ruby & Sapphire by displaying the demo on July 10, 2004 between noon and 5:00 pm.

>These Pokémon were distributed on December 25, 2003.
>>
>>26384986
Not OP, but ty anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.