[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some pokemon you'd like to see in sun and moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: weregarurumon.gif (54 KB, 337x496) Image search: [Google]
weregarurumon.gif
54 KB, 337x496
What are some pokemon you'd like to see in sun and moon? I'd love to see a wolf pokemon or even a gryphon if possible
>>
im happy as long as there's a handful of thick, burly, bara things i can hug
>>
File: 1469643575497.png (215 KB, 1117x728) Image search: [Google]
1469643575497.png
215 KB, 1117x728
>>26383354
ok boss
>>
>>26383354
I would also like to see more baramon maybe some kinda beefy hedgehog
>>
A gryphon would be neat. Or a manticore. Or a hydra with poison typing, mega Hydreigon turning into a hydra would also be acceptable.
>>
There's plenty of mythical creatures that need doing. Chimeara, cerberus, pegasus, cockatrice, along with the ones mentioned above.
>>
>>26383997
A chimera pokemon should have a really weird dual typing! Like something unexpected that doesn't make sense

Fire/ice?
>>
>>26384159
A chimera is a specific creature thoughm and the conotation with lel so random came later.
I think it might be a good opportunity to get a uniquely-typed dragon/normal: both a lion and a goat head or a combo of both, dragon wings, and a tail made to look like a dragon's head. Could be pretty cool.
And yeah, the cockatrice being rock/dragon and having a signature rock-type move that inflicted the paralyze (or freeze, for maximum hipster points) status would be cool.
I hope they do more obscure legendary beasts like they did with Absol though, because those tend to be more interesting (pic related)
>>
We got the standard JRPG tree monster last time so how about the requisite zombie dragon? could be a ghost/dragon pseudo
>>
In all honesty I think they should design a couple pokemon by throwing a dart at random names and combining them.

Humanoid Chicken Truck
Fire Cactus Chair
Possessed Rock Doll

And so on. It'd be a jarring change after 20 years of what we normally have, but it'd be more interesting than just taking well known tropes and animals then slapping an anime face on them.
>>
File: Digimon.Adventure.full.1254967.jpg (391 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
Digimon.Adventure.full.1254967.jpg
391 KB, 1000x833
>>26382999
Reminder that Izzy is better than Matt
Reminder that Tentomon has a cooler digivolution line than Gabumon
Reminder that WereGarurumon is literally Garurumon on two legs and with clothes and MegaKabuterimon is the far superior Ultimate level Digimon belonging to the original cast
>>
>>26384671
We saw how well that went with samurott
>>
>>26384538
Is there a Pokémon based on the youkai, nue? There should be.
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue
Just think of how badass that would be.
>>
>>26384702
Megakabuterimon is literally my mom's red fat kabuterimon.
>>
>>26384738
And WereGarurumon is literally my mums fursona, your point?
>>
>>26384702
Reminder that this is bait.
>>
>>26384702
I agree on the whole werrgarurumon is just garurumon on two legs but it still works so well. Personally as far as insect digimon go stingmon has best design followed by snimon
>>
>>26384734
Froslass is based on one.
>>
File: Nue.png (2 MB, 3620x2716) Image search: [Google]
Nue.png
2 MB, 3620x2716
>>26384734
Shit my nigga, that's actually exactly what Iwas thinking of when I posted that. Great taste.
>>
File: h.jpg (172 KB, 1099x737) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
172 KB, 1099x737
>>26385298
>OW the EDGE
Snimon is generic as fuck (save the head which it swipes from kuwagamon), and Stingmon is only borderline insect-type. If you don't like bugs being bugs, don't say that the least bug-looking bug and the one with giant swords are the best, because that's unfair to bugs and bug fans all over the world.
Also fuc that kamen nigga, he aint even got an attribute.
That nigga don't got shit
Kabuterimon is the most digimon looking digimon IMO, gunmemes aside. I also like how his evolutions actually look like a more biologically competent version of it's base forms without bishonen-lining at any point (which can be said of very few digimon all the way from child to ultimate), and how it alludes to actual evolution through the Altur red/blue split.
>>
>>26385444
My African American friend who is also my male relative from the same parents.
>>
>>26385444
To be fair he does ind of Bishonen line with this, but who the fuck knows that this exists amirite
>inb4 pictureforants.jpg, it's the biggest full image that exists.
>>
File: Heraklekabuterimonx.jpg (6 KB, 123x150) Image search: [Google]
Heraklekabuterimonx.jpg
6 KB, 123x150
>>26385488
Oops, forgot pic.
>>
>>26385444
That's probably why Scizor is the most used:^)
>>
>>26385547
Your point being?
He's isn't very insectoid so lots of people end up liking him more than other bugs, which is fine. But calling him the best bug-type specifically is still fucked because the majority of people who give that answer are giving it because they don't like bugs. It's like trying to figure out what the world's best wine is at a country steakhouse. It represents neither the connoisseur nor the local majority who'd rather just drink beer.
>>
>>26385547
>MetalScythermon
>>
We need a black bear pokemon to complete the bears
His typing should be normal/steel
>>
It would be nice to have a frog pokemon so I can name it after mine that died.
>>
>>26388573
>What is Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja, Politoed, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Poliwhirl and Poliwrath
>>
>>26388609
And bulbasaur
>>
>>26388636
And Ivysaur, and Venusaur.

I forgot they were frogs and toads anon, thanks.
>>
>>26384734
That would be Raikou
>>
>>26388573
>What is Pidgey
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.