[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon champions are fucking the worst. Lance >uses charizard,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon-tcg-dragon-type-symbol.png (71 KB, 274x269) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-tcg-dragon-type-symbol.png
71 KB, 274x269
Dragon champions are fucking the worst.

Lance
>uses charizard, aerodactyl and Gyarados
>charizard, aerodactyl, gyarados
>dragon
>uses 3 dragonites
>3 dragonites

Iris
>uses lapras, aggron and archeops
>lapras, aggron, archeops
>dragon

Seriously, fuck them.
>>
They are dragons with diferentes type
>>
>>26382864
Leaders are so much more fun when they are loosely based around a type and more around a theme.
>>
>>26382864
lance is a flying type trainer though
>>
>>26382884
So, according to what you juust said, you like DP Flint and DP Volkner over their Pt counterparts?
>>
>>26382864
You sure sound mad.
>>
>>26382864
What the fuck is wrong with Lapras, Aggron, and Archeops?
>>
>>26382953
Yes, although the options they chose were pretty debatable. The theme wasn't really clear.
>>
What are you mad you can't just spam ice beam at them and win?
>>
>>26382864
I'm sure steven with his cradily, armaldo, claydol, aerodactyl and carbink is much better.
>>
>>26383007
Steven Stone secretly favours rock-types
>>
>>26383018
what about claydol though
>>
>>26383019
I think he just has a major identity crisis. It's partly fossil-pokémon, partly cosmic pokémon, and partly just Steel.
>>
>>26382979
are they dragon type, anon?
>>
>>26383007
He's a mineral maniac, of course he has everything from rock to ground to steel.
>>
>>26382864
Who are they fucking and why are they the worst?
>>
>>26382992
but then again if they were all dragon types and you could spam them with ice beam, OP will still bitch about it for being too easy.
damned if you do, damned if you don't. there's no way to win.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.