[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed a shiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
Please comfort me in my time of need /VP/

> Be me
> replaying diamond because nostalgia
> really badly want to find a random shiny
> get to iron islands
> running around with that fag with lucario
> grabbing items and battling all the trainers
> think to myself
> "It'll be so bad to run into a shiny here because self destruct pokemon are here"
> almost at the team galactic part
> random encounter
> see orange graveler go across the screen
> ohfug.jpg
> so excited but scared
> faint the lucario after 2 turns
> kill the onix
> graveler's turn
> ...
> "the wild graveler used self destruct!"
> battle over
> fades to black
> save and turn off DSi
Pic related, that's the graveler
>>
>>26382162
Same story here, but the shiny was a Magcargo and the Graveler kill her with Self Destruct the turn I killed faggot's Claydol
I cry everynight
>>
Never had a shiny fail. Hopefully it stays that way.
>>
>>26382172
OP here bad luck man, This is the 2nd shiny I have failed and I failed a shiny Lunatone in white 2
>>
>>26382162
That cunt Lucario killed a shiny Onix during my time there. I feel for ya, OP
>>
>>26382289
I also failed a fucking Tauros (that shit is 1%) and Natu in Safari Zones (FireRed and Emerald)
Bad ones because Double Edge Tauros and Meme Xatu (Skill Swap, Seismic Toss and Night Shade => Fuck You Mega Mom) are dank as fuck ;_;
>>
>> Be me
So glad you pointed that out, thought I might've gotten us confused.
>>
>/VP/
>" "
> Be me
>Facebook image filename
>>
>Diamond
>nostalgia
>>
>>26382477
Diamond was 10 years ago, anon. People who played it when they were 10 are 20 now.
>>
All of my compation , i have known the exact same situation back in platinum , happily in that version the first pokémon i've encounter after i've obtain my first pokéballs was a shiny starly .How to begin a party better than this ^^
>>
>>26382162
Why don't you use a Masterball for this?
>>
>>26382477
What's it like being so old, grandpa?
>>
>>26382162
I've had a haunting shiny fail but it was due to my retardation/lack of Pokemon knowledge at the time

>playing black after it had just come out
>travelling through chargestone cave
>shiny fucking joltik
>my first ever wild shiny
>losing my shit
>use fury cutter on it until yellow health
>spam poke balls at it
>refuses to be caught
>think to myself "all good I've spent the last 10 turns throwing poke balls, fury cutter would have reset by now"
>thought fury cutter would be at its base power, which should be enough to get it into red HP
>had no idea that using items did not break a fury cutter chain
>it would've been up to its 4th or 5th multiplier
>I knocked it the fuck out
Never been so devastated, but lesson learnt.
>>
>>26382556
well, thats what false swipe is about. My standart partner pokemon absol can learn it as well as thunderwave. perfect for cathching pokemon
>>
>>26382162
Shiny in the Safari Zone is true suffering.
>>
>>26382505
You don't get the masterball till later on. Even if I did have the masterball I wouldn't have caught it due to it exploding on the same turn onix fainted
>>
File: 1462816860961.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462816860961.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>26382162
>Thinking shinies are worth anything when gen 6 exists
>Lucario
>Playing the worst games in the series
>"Be me"
>>
>>26382415
Sorta new to the Pokemon board. Also Facebook filename because I sent it to my cousin through my phone and saved the image on my PC
>>
>>26382947
lucario is the npc's pokemon ya fat cuck
>>
>>26382947
I know shinies are worthless in gen 6 that's why I'm playing diamond. I'm not gonna transfer them to gen 6 because fuck that.
>>
>>26382947
That's Riley's Lucario.
>>Playing the worst games in the series
oh nevermind, it's bait
>>
>>26382947
Why does rarity in gen6 matter to previous gens?
>>
>>26382162
holy shit, graveler was my first shiny ever.
and i found the same way. its not so bad...
patpat
>>
>>26382162
>iron island

Fuck iron island an fuck Riley! I lost TWO shinies within an hour there! A steelix that lucario killed since I couldn't kill it in time and it got a crit, and a shiny graveler that happened exactly like yours
>>
>>26382162
After
>Roselia used petal dance / Roselia became confused! / Roselia hurt itself in it's confusion. / Wild Roselia fainted.
Would have been my first shiny.
>>
>>26382485
>Diamond was 10 years ago
fuck
>>
>>26382162
>Be me
>fug.jpg
>Diamond for nostalgia

You reek of /b/
Go back
>>
Someone post that random shiny seviper in that zangoose horde pic.
>>
>>26382556

I had a shiny Joltik, along with a shiny Tentacool, and a shiny Venipede. All were completely random, and I never hunted for them. Unfortunately, my Pokemon X glitched out and got corrupted, so I lost all 3. I still have a shiny Gulpin, Wingull, and Mareep, though, so I still have TONS of shiny luck.
>>
I killed my first siny because I skipped GSC as a kid and didn't know what shinys were.
It was a shiny Zangoose.
>>
>>26383163
No he is a Pokemon fan, he reek of /vp/.

Diamond was about 9 years ago anon. Assuming the OP is 18 now he could had play Diamond when he was 9.
>>
>>26383163

/b/est board
>>
>>26382162
Don't worry about it, Graveller is a trash-tier shiny.
>>
>>26382412
Wow, summer's here already, huh?
>>
>>26383529
>Shiny Zangoose
>GSC
Explain anon
>>
>>26382162
Happened to me with Onix. I am so sorry.
>>
Friendly reminder to report underage children.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.