[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did they ever fix this useless piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: flareon-has-no-moves.jpg (49 KB, 650x532) Image search: [Google]
flareon-has-no-moves.jpg
49 KB, 650x532
did they ever fix this useless piece of shit?
>>
>>26380052
I mean it has Guts.... what does it need other than Facade?
>>
>>26380052
They gave it flare blitz
>>
>>26380052

Even worse. They gave it a fix that just brought up another problem. They gave it flare blitz. A move that works, but at the cost of recoil damage that isnt really worth it given its really shit Hp.
>>
File: paralyzed.gif (2 MB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
paralyzed.gif
2 MB, 300x180
It has Flare Blitz and Guts, so I guess you Toxic Orb into that and die after one mon.

So you tell me your opinion if they fixed it or not.
>>
>>26380052
There's no way to fix it.
>>
>>26380113
they made it shittier T_T
>>
>>26380052
>shit HP
>no speed
>best option causes recoil and the only way to use the ability is a fucking toxic orb
>basically dies after 0-2 turns thanks to recoil, toxic, and being frail as shit
Flareon was a mistake.
>>
>>26380212
Can a mega help?
How can stats be distributed to make it good?
>>
>>26380052
>japanese name is booster
>doesn't get speed boost
Please explain
>>
>>26380052
They should have given Technician to make it different from other physical fire attackers, spam that Flame Charge.
>>
>>26380052
There is no fixing it. It is inherently flawed.
>>
I would have given it a Special Defense equivalent of Fur Coat
>>
>>26380113
Did he dead?
>>
>>26380052
By the time it received Flare Blitz, every other relevant physical pure Fire type had it. Guts is super conditional given that its already immune to burn and has low HP, speed and physical bulk.

At this point I would bank on a Mega Evolution or some special snowflake move only Eevees can learn
>>
>>26381622
>or some special snowflake move only Eevees can learn
And it turns out to be a Special move.
>>
File: 1325059390161.png (216 KB, 758x596) Image search: [Google]
1325059390161.png
216 KB, 758x596
Tell me why I can't do this and transfer it over.
>>
the best and likely only way to fix flareon is to retcon it's stats a bit and switch is special stat with it's speed stat.
>>
>>26381774
Because it learns Flare Blitz naturally now?
>>
>>26381795
Earthquake, Dragon dance, Fire punch, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Swords dance, roost...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.