[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory that Gamefreak really wants to show off the animations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463381470967.png (1 MB, 1314x944) Image search: [Google]
1463381470967.png
1 MB, 1314x944
I have a theory that Gamefreak really wants to show off the animations in SUMO, and these leaks really lend themselves to that. It was new in Gen 6 so not very fleshed out, but now they've had a few years to play with the engine and really push it. You can already see it with Rowlet turning its head everywhere, Litten raising its fur and Popplio's bubble.

Owltair will likely have his hood on only during battle, or off in Amie. The cape will be all sorts of flowing and dynamic. He might throw leaf knives.

Poppywise will probably throw his bubble, play tricks with it in his idle animations, like split it into three smaller bubbles and juggle them. Maybe even make little balloon animals with it. Sleep status Popp might have a bubble on its nose.

Hot Kot will probably have more stripes light up in a row across its body when it attacks, from tail to head starting at the fuse. It evokes a cannon, and also how panthers (or rather melanistic cats) still have markings on their body that are just hard to see.

What kind of things do you want to see?
>>
I honestly, truly want these guys to be the final evos. Mostly because they're pretty cool, but also cause they're so different from what we've got. The way you describe them in animation is cool.

That said, they don't look very Pokemon-ish. And unfortunately, if this is how they turn out, I'd have to pick Litten over my favorite Rowlet.
>>
File: 1462885948266.png (405 KB, 1349x1338) Image search: [Google]
1462885948266.png
405 KB, 1349x1338
>>26379454
>>
>>26379551
Get this fake owl outtahere.
>>
>>26379454
>Hot Kot
>Not Panthermo
>>
>>26379607
That name is fcking RAD.

Nice speculations, I like the idea of Owltair's hood.
It's like Scrafty's but actually used in-game.
>>
>>26379551
Owlfags can't even decide on a design.
>>
>>26379725
Lol, it instantly became fake when they repost it with the first redesign beside the fact the first design and art was utter shit,
>>
>>26379696
thanks
>>
>>26379454
>SuMo
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>26379454
>SUMO
DROPPED
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.