[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ has got to be the most gullible group of people I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: fakestshitever.png (325 KB, 467x560) Image search: [Google]
fakestshitever.png
325 KB, 467x560
/vp/ has got to be the most gullible group of people I've ever seen on the internet.

I can't fathom how so many of you guys are falling for these obviously fake as fuck "final evos." I mean just look at them. I've seen /vp/ fall for some pretty stupid shit in the past. But these monstrosities? It's not even in the same ball park.

Seriously, just look at them. They don't look anything like starters. They look like some autistic deviantart bullshit. Scary clown fuck seal? Assassin's Creed owl? You guys really buy this?

>Oh hurr durr they're trying to go back to the gen1 look
Yeah but these look nothing like anything in Gen 1. Plus look at the art style of the 6 other Pokemon of this gen. They look nothing alike. Why would they change the art style so drastically from the starters? It's so stupid so many people buy this garbage. it honestly makes me angry.

/vp/ have you learned nothing from Roothoot? Have you learned nothing from all the other countless leaks with no proof behind them you so easily bought? Get your shit together.
>>
File: kwefbwe.png (417 KB, 1310x1030) Image search: [Google]
kwefbwe.png
417 KB, 1310x1030
Leave mermaidman alone senpai.
>>
>>26379218
That, at least, could pass for an actual Pokemon.
>>
>>26379218
That's a keeper
>>
>>26379218
He's so...regal...
>>
>>26379241
>>26379193
Look at this post, OP

As far as Rapelio, it's the face that bothers you. Both of these designs have the same elements down to the face - one is more of a rounded stub, while the other has a snout. I can see how the facial aesthetics differ between them, but both still "look" like Pokemon - you have to accept, whether they're real or not, that Pokemon has an ever changing design philosophy as both things like marketing strategies and artistic direction change. Regardless of what amp you come from in terms of the whole "the old/new designs sucked/are better" you can clearly observe a shift in artistic flow, for each generation the subtleties in the overall color and design philosophy change. People have even begun to notice this en masse - note "gen V this mon" threads or "make this mon gen I style".

I bet they're fake because frankly all three are too fucking cool to be real given the track record GF has, but they certainly don't look out of place
>>
>>26379193
>i love rapeclown
>i love panther because it's fucking shit and littenfags btfo
>i love owltair because it's reddit as fuck and makes rapeclown the obvious choice
I WANT TO BELIEVE, but i'd really just be happy if only rapeclown was real and the rest were fake.
>>
>>26379193
Fuck off Pooplio
>>
>>26379314
I'm not OP, but the face is what makes Rapelio so very obviously fake. It differs quite a lot from Game Freak's usual "creepy grin" face (Gengar, Banette, etc.) and enters into uncanny valley. Rapelio almost looks like a real Pokemon, but it falls just short.
>>
>>26379314
What exactly is cool about them? The completely unoriginal Assassin's Creed knockoff? The rape face clown that looks like an upside down bowling pin? Or the boring as fuck leopard?

And yes the art changes every gen but it's never looked anything like this. Also leaks for the starters never come out this early. These are so fake, that I honestly expect someone drew them up specifically to piss people on this board off, and instead a bunch of people bought into them.
>>
I would've said the same thing about Samurott, Chespin's final evo, and Greninja
>>
File: 1383945323856.jpg (114 KB, 431x427) Image search: [Google]
1383945323856.jpg
114 KB, 431x427
>>26379193
>/vp/ has got to be the most gullible group of people I've ever seen on the internet.

This IS the Pokemon fandom after all.
>>
>>26379382
Well for starters, comparing something to an entirely different franchise is not an argument for or against its originality within one franchise. Owl is unique because it takes the bird motif and while keeping it, conceals it within a nice package, the talon-legs are a nice touch, the colors mesh, the likely part wing/hood is fantastic, and for all the other "edgy" bipedal human-like Pokemon in a similar vein we've had - bisharp, gallade, and maybe even scizor to an extent, this one is more slender and natural

Fire panther is nice because of his simplicity - simply put I could see that being johto's starter instead of cyndaquil, it's lean, it's more strong looking than other bipedal big cats like Persian or purloin (both puns on pur btw lmao)

Clown is strong without being all around rectangular like mega swampert (although swampert is my favorite Pokemon) with nice blending colors that allow the likely water fighting combo typing to pop, while working with the thematic elements we've been able to speculate around regarding clown/hobo design ideas, it looks strong but simultaneously sleek like it could hop in a river and jet downstream
>>
>>26379594
All those are reasons exactly why these probably aren't Pokemon.
>>
File: i dunown.jpg (2 KB, 124x90) Image search: [Google]
i dunown.jpg
2 KB, 124x90
>>26379193
i actually really like this design tho
>>
>>26379620
Probably, but if they were, I'd be dying to see the rest of the generation

I don't like moon box legend though, it lacks any kind of lower body, it looks like a shower curtain ring
>>
>>26379218
>A FUCKING GOATEE
>>
>>26379218
...Is that oshawott's real final evo?
>>
I just hope that if they are fake it gets discovered fast because I could get attached to these starters especially in conjunction with some of these ideas ITT
>>
File: fhur0982h7r2.png (398 KB, 1310x1030) Image search: [Google]
fhur0982h7r2.png
398 KB, 1310x1030
>>26379218
>>
>>26380353
Oh god
What have you done?
>>
>>26379193
>tries to prove something is fake
>"just look at them"
Every fucking time.
>>
>>26379193
To be completely honest, I'm pretty sure all the support for these "leaks" come from a very vocal minority of shitposters.

This has not been a good year for /vp/
>>
File: hhhehe.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hhhehe.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>26379710
>>
>>26379382
>Boring as fuck leopard
>Looks like no other Pokemon in existence
>Looks BETTER then every other cat Pokemon
I mean it's probably fake but goddamn if only one could be real it's that one.
>>
>>26379193
People just dont want to end up on a compilation like the Flying Fags and Hawlucha and Greninja leaks so theyre assuming everything that looks slightly official is real. What they don't know is they'll end up on a compilation regardless.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.