[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Generation 6 have the highest rate of quality designs? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 6-08.png (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
6-08.png
26 KB, 480x480
Does Generation 6 have the highest rate of quality designs? Not that every single one is a 10/10, but the average design is of much higher quality than the average of say, Gen 1-5?

Is it because there's only 70? Did that allow for more cohesive and distinct designs on GF's part?

Knowing this, would you prefer Alola contained fewer than 100 Pokemon, or more?
>>
imo gen 5 had the best designs on average.

most people are partial to certain kinds of pokemon: cool, cute, edgy, or weird. I like all types of pokemon, and gen 5 had good designs in every category.
>>
>>26377138
>gen 5 had the best designs on average.
Nope.
Literally a ice cream
Literally trash
Literally a gear
>>
>>26377163
And all 3 of those fall into the 'weird' or 'ugly' pokemon category. Not all pokemon are supposed to look like they waltzed in from Kingdom Hearts.

Also...why would a pokemon based off of garbage look good? Does its asymmetric design trigger yo autism?
>>
>>26377163
>hating on weird pokemon

that's why i added the second part of my post. you probably like cool or edgey mons. gen4 had a lot of cool and edgey mons. gens 2 and 3 had lots of cute mons.
>>
>>26377163
>Bring up the same 3 Pokémon lines.
>Out of a dex of 156 Pokémon.
>That even people who like Gen 5 agree are shit.
Nigga, try harder.
>>
>>26377256
When I say dex, I mean the Unova dex.
>>
>>26377256
>That even people who like Gen 5 agree are shit.

i like all three of those lines and garbodor is literally my favorite pokemon
>>
Less Pokemon were introduced.

There's less than 70 but I can barely remember most of them because the prevalence of older generations in XY, anyway, so they weren't forced onto you like BW.

>that one that looks like a neopet
>>
I like a lot of the gen 6 mons but I don't think having less had anything to do with their quality. I would have preferred having a number close to 1
00 new mons.

I'm under the impression that GameFreak felt that the Megas made up for it or something. Or maybe that's just me.
>>
File: ouɹᴉɔ.png (283 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ouɹᴉɔ.png
283 KB, 700x700
>>26377079
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.