[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't pic related the main antagonist of Gen 5 when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 39232208_big_p25.jpg (63 KB, 563x546) Image search: [Google]
39232208_big_p25.jpg
63 KB, 563x546
Why wasn't pic related the main antagonist of Gen 5 when he is honestly the most interesting and morally ambiguous character in the games?
>>
>>26372470
He was still an antagonist though.
>>
>>26372482
Too bad he was kinda half-assed. We could have had a good old albeit a little cliché mad scientist, we got a dude that don't give a shit about working with terrorists as long as his research can be achieved.
>>
>>26372713
So like most scientists in real life
>>
>>26372713
>>26372713
I'm a scientist and work with terrorists to achieve my research. Are you saying my research is halfassed?
>>
Colress is heartbreaking.

His entire life was spent studying the hidden potential of Pokemon, but he didn't live in the universe with Mega Evolution. He wasted his life searching for something that does exist, just not in his world.
>>
>>26372470
>Why wasn't he the main antagonist
>morally ambiguous

You answered your own question.
>>
>>26373034
Antagonist doesn't always equal villain. N is also considered an antagonist.
>>26373027
He is mentioned in X/Y so there is a version of him living in the Mega Evo universe. Fuck you Gamefreak for that cocktease
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.