[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fanfiction Chapter 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: pika pi.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pika pi.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
Lets create chapter 2 of the fanfiction we all made three weeks ago.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11925026/1/Broken-Tears
Be as autistic as possible or serious. Do what you want, just make sure it goes after another person in the thread.
>>
OH shit we are at page 4 right now and nobody.
Well I'll start then

>Pikachu said to Ash "let me suck the milk from your titties"
>>
>>26371891
Serena Allahu Akbar's herself after hearing this and Ash and Pikachu fondle with her corpse
>>
File: Akbar.jpg (25 KB, 788x296) Image search: [Google]
Akbar.jpg
25 KB, 788x296
>>
>>26371990
Pikachu's newly revived body can barely handle the pressure and jizzes on her immediately
>>
>>26372483
Brockrurumon is happy that Pikachu is back for this and glad that that bitch Serena ded. He then leaves to chase off Scooby Doo
>>
>>26373126
Ash's womanly pleasures end and she starts eating the corpse.
"I loved you, and now you'll be apart of me forever."
>>
>>26373288
"Oooh, I want this to last forever.
Ash starts pressing the meat against her skin in an attempt to fuse with it.
>>
Well it seems like I posted this in a bad time. I'll consider this a bust.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.