[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite non-main Pokemon game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: colosseum.png (180 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
colosseum.png
180 KB, 256x363
What's your favorite non-main Pokemon game?
>>
You just posted it senpai
>>
Pokémon XD
>>
I should download a rom for the gamecube games. I have no idea why I never completed them, got really far though.

Do you guys think we'll ever get another game in Orre or something similar?

>>26371317
inb4 20 replies
>>
Battle Revolution and pokepark Wii.
Go on, tell me I'm shit.
>>
>>26371365
You already know.
>>
>>26371365

I'm not gonna call you shit, but can you explain why you would have Revolution as one of your favorites.
I'll accept pokepark no questions asked.
>>
>>26371389
I've played both of the game cube games and I just thought that the animations and modles were better.
>>
>>26371389
Not the same person and I wouldn't call Revolution my favorite, but at the time it was released it was the only way to do random WiFi battles, not to mention customization and the announcer.
>>
>>26371365
Why not Poképark 2? Also I hope we get a good Poképark 3 that improves upon 2 and fixes what was wrong with the first 2 games.
>>
>>26371432
There's a second pokepark?
>>
Pokkén Tournament
>>
Explorers of Sky or Pokkén, I can't choose between the two since it depends on my moon.
>>
>>26371317
>liking XD
>ever
>>
>>26371470
Yep. It's improved and it has more stuff. That is, unless you actually cared about the minigames attractions thing. You can also play as Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig. There are collectables and stuff. It's an improvement, but it still has most of the problems from the first one. Also I think some the areas from the first one were more interesting. However I like 2 better in general.
>>
>>26371549
I'll look for it next time I'm at EB
>>
File: 53832_front.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
53832_front.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
So good.
>>
Pokemon Trading Card game on gameboy Color.
It only got a japanese sequel. I don´t get why they didn´t make more of these. It´s a simple game that you can pick up and drop.
>>
>>26371281
I just like any game you can battle you can connect your main Pokemon game to battle on a home console.
>>
File: 250px-MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg (30 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
250px-MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg
30 KB, 250x224
>>
File: Pokémon_Trozei!_Coverart.png (94 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Trozei!_Coverart.png
94 KB, 256x230
>>26371281
Colosseum was great, if just for Miror B. and his Retro Groove

But the original Pokemon Trozei for DS was god-tier. Battle Trozei a shit
>>
>>26371520
>he doesn't like XD
>>
>no love for the rangers
>>
Pokémon Snap.
Since S&M is keeping the 3DS alive for a while longer, Nintendo needs to get a sequel made.

Also worth mentioning, I'm enjoying Pokémon Picross, albeit very slowly since I'm not paying a dime for that micro-transaction bullshit.
>>
File: 250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg (28 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg
28 KB, 250x224
>>26371595
This
Also pic related and Pokemon stadium
>>
Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness, cuz feels. Story is a lot more fleshed out and meaningful than the main series game. Gameplay is a little lacking in comparison but depends how much you like dungeon explorer games. It feels repetitive but can be a good challenge
>>
>>26373905
>Gameplay is a little lacking in comparison
Only if you play the main series online. If you don't MD can be much better.
>>
>>26373636
Needs sequel with more stuff.
>>
Stadium
>>
>>26373927
Super Mystery Dungeon improves on the gameplay aspect a ton. I didn't appreciate the story the same amount as the originals (possibly nostalgia) a lot more meaningful boss fights compared to explorers. more mechanics etc.

main series game are only my preference for online play and competitive. I easily spend 10x that amount on a single mystery dungeon playthrough
>>
>>26371281
Best Pokemon game, would be even better if it didn't have such a shit selection of available mons

But it's still 10/10 for me
>>
Pokemon has a lot of great spinoffs. I wish they explored more instead of making mobile-tier games with microtransactions.

>>26373167
I like them, but almia and signs weren't spectacular. Been ages since I played either one though and never played the first one.
All three had great protag designs, except maybe the first boy, looks like he's straight out of yugioh. Also would much rather have more ranger games than rumble games.
>>
File: 12.jpg (54 KB, 736x1096) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
54 KB, 736x1096
>>26374303
yeah, he's cute
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.