[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 709x865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 709x865
http://www.strawpoll.me/10234757/r
>>
Ballio is
>>
No.Now fuck off and stop posting this shit.
>>
>>26370560
No
>>
File: 3380-excellent-raccoon.png (420 KB, 462x365) Image search: [Google]
3380-excellent-raccoon.png
420 KB, 462x365
>>26370477
My thirst for Rapelio dick is real
>>
It's strange, because I'm usually the one who denotes EVERYTHING as fake. But these guys don't give me that feeling at all. I've been trying to figure out all sorts of mistakes one could make while doing such fakes (like anatomy errors, linework errors, color scheme being way off the mark, having nothing to do either with the theme or it takes it way too seriously and way too safe, in a predictable manner).

I don't know, maybe it's because we've all been witnesses to pokemon like Blaziken and Empoleon and that's what these guys are reminding me of (minus Littens' final evolution where it seems like it's taking a much simpler turn, ala Typhlosion).

And the strangest part is, all of these do make sense. Owls are silent killers, so something like that final evolution of his wouldn't be too far'fetched. Water type starters, while cute, they actually do constantly get a rather threatening final evolution. Blastoise has fucking cannons coming out of his shell, Feraligatr is a fucking alligator that WOULD fuck your shit up, Marshtomp is fierce as fuck with those piercing eyes, Empoleon is fucking SERIOUS as hell and clad with steel and does not want to fuck around and Samurott is a fucking sea lion with spear-like weapons that could pierce the fuck out of you if you even dare piss him off.

Greninja is actually the ONLY Water type final evolution starter that doesn't seem as threatening as the last ones, but that doesn't mean he's weak, he just looks sillier in contrast. It wouldn't be too crazy for them to go back to something like Empoleon style wise for Popplio.

And looking at Litten's final evolution, maybe it's actually hiding more of himself more than it should. There's clearly something missing that is key to his monster design.
>>
>>26370925
>Switched Marshtomp and Swampert's names

kek

The point kind of still remains, my brain just pooted a little.
>>
>>26370477
No, and I want to slap whoever thinks a sea lion will evolve into some legless dude with a rape face
>>
File: 1463387624540.png (3 MB, 3000x3157) Image search: [Google]
1463387624540.png
3 MB, 3000x3157
>>26370925
>errors
>>
>>26370790
Why the fuck did you bump this piece of shit thread
>>
>>26370925
The blacks are all wrong on the drawings fampai. Those inky blacks would not show up well on a videogame and no pokemon us blacks that dark. When you make your own 100% real leaks make sure you look at pokemon like emboar and murkrow for how its done.
>>
>>26371016

Seeing this also made me remember something.

You know how pokemon are usually drawn posing to the viewer artwork wise, right?

Then why is Litten's evolution the only exception to that rule? He isn't facing the viewer, but rather, looking to the side as if he was trying to eye a prey.

Unless it were a piece of artwork denoting how it moves and acts, like the alternative artwork for the starters in the actual website where they are all seen doing various things.
>>
>>26371016
Because the design art on paper has to perfectly match the rest of the art ?

you are an idiot.
>>
>>26370477
Yes! xD
Upvoted!
>>
That's why I think this may be real concept art, the artist is obviously quite skilled if they were trying to make fake splashes why didn't they even pose and light it to a t like all the rest?
>>
>>26370477
God I hope not. That clown shit is the worst, and would be the reason I never pick up the water starter or ever want to see it in game. Considering this came out DAYS after the starters were revealed, this is fake as hell.
>>
>people actually think that they'd use an edgy assassin looking Pokemon as the final Evo for rowlet.

Are people actually this retarded?
>>
>>26370477
As real as roothoot :^)
>>
>>26370925
Littens evo is a cannon.
>>
>>26371430
Well there were people who believed that shitty fake owl was real, so yes.
>>
>>26371430
Torchic, my guy. It had literally the same progression from disgustingly cute and round to badass fighter humanoid.

Not that I'm happy about it, because I never liked Blaziken. And if this is Rowlet's evo, it's even less original than it already was as Hoothoot part 2.
>>
File: typh.gif (990 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
typh.gif
990 KB, 500x374
I'm not saying they are real (I want ballio though) but the people saying Littens couldn't be real because it's so normal are forgetting we have had extremely normal looking starters before. Maybe it sprouts flame or something when it's active.
>>
I like them but they're too "cool" to be pokemon. Well the owl and the panther are.
>>
are you fucking kidding me

the owl was bad but are you seriously proposing that any fucking human being would believe that this bullshit is real?

i have said in the past that you would have to be retarded to think the owl was real...but even retards could see that this nonsense is utter bullshit. please get a hobby and please have it be suicide.
>>
>>26376303

It's already been proven that Litten can spike up his back fur so he could potentially be something akin to Typhlosion.
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 402x398
>its a "timmy turner desperately tries to bait /vp/ with abominations" episode
>>
Well some of the later evolution types have been leaked thanks to the Japanese Site.
>>
They might be drawn legit, but the style is what makes me think this is fake. There's no way Game Freak is going to turn Rowlet into an Assassin's Creed reference or Popplio into a demented clown. It just isn't happening familia.
>>
No, but I wish they were
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.