[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some things you hope to see in this game? for me it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 578x327
what are some things you hope to see in this game?

for me it would be 12 pokemon based off of the 12 zodiac signs
>>
>>26364558
Soaring

That was the best feature ever

And flying over the sea to cross islands with how the game looks now would be absolutely orgasmic.
>>
File: pop.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Atleast a 100 Pokémon.

Think, meaty post-game.

Dunsparce Evolution.
>>
[zodiac killer joke]

good, now no one can make this stupid fucking joke
>>
>>26365062
>Dunsparce Evolution.
I would fucking cum.
>>
>>26365082
Thanks for the response. Now my text is neatly lined up.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1024x576
Legendaries that aren't shiny locked for a change
>>
>>26365144
I would complete the living dex ten times for that black solgaleo to be real
>>
Johto Starter Megas. Couple of previous gen evolutions. That's all I truly need.
>>
Let's see.....already know most of this shit won't happen but..

Soaring
Dex nav(FUCKING PLEASE)
Move tutors already in
Gym rebattles
Trainer rebattles
Harder E4/Champ matches(xy made me wary)
Double surf/bike speed sharpedo
Actual post game content
Pokemon world tournament(not happening)
Battle frontier
Decent rivals again
Gen 5's music director
Close by Bike loop for breeding
>>
>>26364558
A new Eeveelution would be interesting but I'm not counting on seeing one

Riding more Pokémon rather than just Gogoat and on vaster areas. Maybe even playing another form of Fly, like choosing between flying between locations real time (like WoW) and simply 'teleporting' like you do when you fly.

More moves that play with complex game mechanics, like Flying Press or Freeze-Dry
>>
Poison/Steel or Poison/Psychic

I know its an odd request but i like making mono-poison mons, and it kind of sucks that only Drapion helps defend against Psychic types.
>>
>>26365303
mono poison teams*
>>
File: 1463441110818.png (17 KB, 80x72) Image search: [Google]
1463441110818.png
17 KB, 80x72
>>26364558
>>
I want the starter leaks to be real.
>>
>>26365264

Ooops forgot one
CHALLENGE MODE and easy mode NOT LOCKED BEHIND KEYS, VERSION EXCLUSIVE, POST GAME
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 790x952) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 790x952
I want Cosplay Pikachu to return. Please Game Freak.
>>
>>26365144
Literally a fucking digimon
>>
I want the "evil team needs to capture legendary" shit to not be a thing and to meet the box legend without getting wrapped up in a dumb megalomaniac story, like gold/silver.
>>
>>26365747
I'd really like that. No chosen one shit like HGSS, either.
>>
>>26365756
Really curious as to what trouble in paradise plot they can come up with

Mafia's been done, environmentalism has been done, "re-create the world has been done twice," PETA's been done. I assume the regional evil group will try to block out the sun or destroy the moon or something else impractical.

I don't think I've enjoyed an evil team in Pokemon since Snagem.
>>
>>26365876
Both the game logos feature and eclipe. Until proven otherwise, I'm assuming the team is called Team Eclipse who want to cause a Lunar or Solar eclipse for [reasons].
>>
>>26365876
Revisit the mafia but with trainer trafficking instead of Pokemon trafficking.

After all, unattended children will be sold as slaves.
>>
>>26365876
>>26365947
I want a good and evil legendary, instead of the legendary pairs we've had since Gen 2. if a pair is needed, at least have the games be "get BoxLeg1 to defeat Evilmon" and same for BoxLeg2. I don't mind the legendaries being in plot because Mew and Mewtwo didn't mean shit in terms of story (which some people like but to me it just made the small bits of lore seem tacked on) but I'd like for it to not be the ONLY thing the plot has. Like halfway through the game you/enemy team discovers the lost cave of Anuswrecker while fucking around and shit goes down out of nowhere. Maybe even work with the enemy team, help some members turn, dethrone the king of those baddies. Mite b kool.
>>
>>26366075
Pokemon are animals though. They just do what they do. Cant apply your human morality to them.

There is no such thing as evil pokemon.
>>
>>26366145
Spiritomb is pretty evil. isn't it's whole deal being a super malicious spirit that was such a dick it got stuck to a rock?
In any case, we'll go with "destructive" then. It'd be a bit too close to RSE, but a monstrous powerhouse that Smuglord thinks he can use to gain control or whatever. Maybe have the villain be someone smart enough to realize that the world runs on pokemon, so if you've got the strongest one you're undefeatable (until focus sash perish song comes around I guess).
>>
>>26364558
A deeper relationship system with your pokemon, even if it's just one pokemon of your choice and no others.
>>
File: 737.png (439 KB, 370x511) Image search: [Google]
737.png
439 KB, 370x511
pokemon colosseum's composer
>>
>>26366179
I'd be down for that as long it doesn't pull a DP or XY move and have literally the same story with the box legend having no meaningful role. More like RS like you said, or even BW.
>>
>>26365947
Well the moon controls sea tides and stuff. When you live in an island...

I can see the new Evil team doing something like that even if iit seems a bit too obvious for me.

As for the sun, no clue
>>
>>26364558

But we already have Pokemon based off the Chinese Zodiac(the fire starters) so that's a bust idea.

Personally, I want a shit ton of mons. Like, close to Gen 1 and Gen 5's amount. And plenty of prevos and new evolutions for those who need it.
>>
>>26366320
But a lunar eclipse wouldnt fuck with the tides that hard though. I think the eclipses will just cause [thing] to happen.
>>
>>26366320
>moon controls the seas
>the sun is hot
>Sun and Moon have a bluish and redish thing going on
Gen 3.5 confirmed
>>
>>26366348
Hedgehog and fox aren't in the zodiac
>>
>>26364822
Yeah, agreed. It'd be a good way to avoid the dank 7.8toomuchwater memes too.
>>
>>26366348
I think OP meant the European zodiac, guy.
>>
>>26366385
Its close enough and Litten is clearly going to be a tiger.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.