[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we confirmed the final types of the starters to be:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Now that we confirmed the final types of the starters to be:

Grass/Flying
Fire/Ground
Water/Fighting

Which one of will be the best in the metagame?

My opinion:

Grass/Flying is a trash combination and we know most birdmons are trash besides talonflame. Will not be higher than NU

Litten will most likely be a fast sweeper and Fire/Ground typing are good offensive types. Being immune to electric and paralysis also gives it good switch in opportunities. It will be walled hard by bulky waters though.

Popplio will most definitely be top tier. It will be the best bulky water since swampert in gen 4. Water/Fighting is fantastic typing, being able to resist Dark, Ice, Bug, Steel, and Rock. It will wall common threats such as Bisharp, scizor, tyranitar while being able to hit back with Scald and fighting moves
>>
>>26361649
>confirmed
go and stay go
>>
Grass/Ground
Fire
Water/Fighting

If you're going to do this shit at least get it right.
>>
File: 1463280434351.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1463280434351.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>confirmed
>fire/ground instead of grass/ground

Here's a free (boop)
>>
We don't know the stats, movepools, or HA.
Though my guess is
Rowlet high speed and ATK decent SATK, and HP shit defenses
Litten high SATK and SDEF decent speed and HP shit physical stats
Popplio High defense and HP decent ATK and SDEF shit SATK and speed
>>
>>26361677
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1016x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1016x728
One of the biggest determining factors of a starter's success is its ability.

Chlorophyll, Drought, Thick Fat, Speed Boost, Contrary, Protean, and stuff like that complimented what the Pokemon had and made them great.

If Rowlet gets Gale Wings, nobody will really care what it's weak to.
>>
>>26361649
It hasn't been officially confirm.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.