[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's keeping GF from making another Pokemon Stadium game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 14911-pokemon-stadium-3.jpg (185 KB, 700x503) Image search: [Google]
14911-pokemon-stadium-3.jpg
185 KB, 700x503
What's keeping GF from making another Pokemon Stadium game?

Especially since the 3D models they used are so high resolution that they'd probably look just fine on the Wii U/NX.

Frankly, even if they did make it, it'd probably be shit. They'd probably not replace the Rental Function they took out from PBR or the minigames.
>>
>>26358802
Because the wow factor of seeing your pokemon in 3D is gone and the whole thing was about simulating tournament play which is now more accessible than ever.
>>
>>26358802
>Ashnime
>>
>>26358802
Gamefreak aren't the ones dong the stadium games, they keep delivering theirs.
>>
>>26358802

GF didn't make the Stadium games. Stadium and Stadium were made by HAL, and Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution were made by Genius Sonority.

GF only makes the main-series games, everything is developed by different studios.
>>
>>26358840
Of all the things in that shitty picture, Ash is the only one you object to?
>>
>>26358802
GF didn't made these games. GF does only the mainseries games.
>>
>>26358802
Also I prefer the cell shading models we currently have on the 3DS games than any of the old super slow models from the console games.
>>
>>26358802
no high quality gen 5&6 models. The Wiiu dies this year so they maybe focus on nx
>>
>>26358802
>not another Colosseum instead

also PBR was just the shittiest
>>
>>26358868
>no high quality gen5&6 models

What are you talking about? All of the models used in XY and above were made at resolutions way higher than the 3DS could ever manage. They probably look pretty good on Wii U.
>>
>>26358890
I really doubt that
>>
>>26358917
If you don't think that the polycount for the models used in XY are higher than the polycount for the models used in PBR, you're retarded. All that would need to be done is to put higher resolution textures on them and call it a day.
>>
A Stadium/Colosseum type game that has different cups, viable rental Pokémon, minigames, and a Story Mode would be the best thing ever. Just imagine battling your own raised teams in actual arenas again, with gorgeous move animations, the Pokémon in their not washed out colors and higher resolution textures, all alongside fun minigames and a story mode with a competent plot and good pacing.
>>
File: 1460314171753.jpg (267 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460314171753.jpg
267 KB, 500x500
>>
>>26358802
Is the spelling on the back supposed to be that bad?
>>
As anons in this thread, and on previous threads I've seen on this topic have said, the whole idea is kind of obselete.
I'd love to play pokemon on a big screen with pokken level graphics but it'll never happen
>>
I just want the minigames, for fucks sake. They could sell a game with only this mode alone and that shit would make a lot of money PLEASE GAME FREAK / GENIOUS SONORITY!!! ;_;
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.